50 Cent’s story is a true inspiration, from not having many opportunities to prove himself to becoming one of the most popular rappers, his journey is an example of how to lead life. He was involved in drug dealing to cover his obsession with sneakers, and then got into Rapping, his transformation is a wonder to appreciate. Let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is 50 Cent?
- Curtis James Jackson is professionally known as 50 Cent.
- He is a rapper, actor, television producer, television director, and businessman.
- He was born on July 6th, 1975 in New York City, U.S.
- He works for the organization called G-Unity Foundation.
- He has sold over 30 million albums world-wide and won several awards including a Grammy Award.
Mornings of 50 cent
- He starts his day at 9 am
He is not an early riser, he wakes up at 9 am and tries be in the gym by 10 am, on most days he does sessions with his trainer in the gym which will include pull-ups, hitting heavy bags and jumping ropes.
He is not a breakfast person, on most days he skips his breakfast. However, he’ll have some liquid protein before going to the gym.
He’ll reach his office around 11 or 11.15 am.
Afternoons of 50 cent
- Meetings and media
His noon gets busy with meetings and giving interviews to media or figuring out what to wear for his events and other professional stuffs.
His lunch includes a salad, sometimes chicken or a steak.
Evenings of 50 cent
- Parties and events
He usually spends his evening in parties and other events, he is a non-alcoholic person and does not smoke too, he wrote- ‘For the rest of the night I’ll have that bottle in my hand. I’ll take swigs every now and then just to keep the vibe right, but I’m not drinking anything.
- Sleep routine
He makes sure that he gets proper 9 hours of sleep every day.
Personal Interest and Facts
- His hobbies include boxing, writing, workout, and music.
- His favorite color is blue.
- His favorite food includes Pork, pizza, and beans.
- 50 Cent was shot nine times all over his body.
- His net worth is around $4.4 million.
- He was raised by a single mother in the neighborhood of Jamaica.
- He owns a private jet.
Learning from 50 cent
- Devote your life to your dream.
- Follow your passion.
- The only voice that matters is yours
- Don’t compromise your character.
- Believe in yourself
- Have faith and keep working.
50 Cent’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- You shouldn’t throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw, you should watch yo mouth: cause I’ll break yo face.
- Show No Love , Cus Love Can Get U killed.
- Reality has its own power—you can turn your back on it, but it will find you in the end, and your inability to cope with it will be your ruin.
- Every negative is a positive. The bad things that happen to me, I somehow make them good.
- That means you can’t do anything to hurt me.