Not all of us enjoy heights, sometimes, to stand at a certain height and look down seems terrifying. You need strength, courage and need to be fearless to be not afraid of heights. Alex is the kind of person who has reached heights in real and in his life, he remains to be one of the world’s toughest climbers and conquers all difficult heights. Let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Alex Honnold?
- Alex Honnold is an American rock climber.
- He was born on August 17th, 1985 in the U.S.
- He is known for big wall-free soloing.
- He is the only person to free solo EI Capitan.
- He is the speed record holder on the Noise of EI Capitan.
Mornings of Alex
- He starts his day at 7 am
He gets most of his works done in the morning and so he wakes up early in the morning around 7 am, after waking up he prepares his own breakfast.
He is very much conscious of his diet, he is trying to move towards maintaining his health, he however eats eggs in order to compensate for the intake of proteins.
- Training session
He heads to The Owner River Gorge for his workout session. He trains for 40 plus hours in a week.
Afternoons of Alex
- Meeting friends
He spends his noon chilling and hanging out with his friends and also, he trains in strengthening his finger and climbing skills. He keeps practicing till evening, taking breaks in between.
His lunch will include sandwiches and cheese, nut butter, and some snacks that contain proteins.
Evenings of Alex
He heads back home at 6 pm and spends his time with his family, they eat dinner together, he tries to avoid meat, but cooks some eggs for himself.
During his leisure, he works for his foundation, which is his vehicle to give back to the world by installing solar power panels around the world for those in need.
- Sleep routine
He takes his sleep routine very seriously, he goes to bed by 10 or 11 pm, depending on the day’s training session, but he makes sure that he gets 7-8 hours of sleep.
Personal Interest and Facts
- Alex loves memes and is a secret create of many.
- He eats nine types of fruits and vegetables every day.
- He understood Ulysses the first time he read it.
- He never had a network problem, anywhere.
- His net worth is around $ 2 million.
Alex Honnold’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- My comfort zone is like a little bubble around me, and I’ve pushed it in different directions and made it bigger and bigger until these objectives that seemed totally crazy eventually fall within the realm of the possible.
- You might get run over; you might get hit by lightning. I mean, who knows? Each day, there is a chance you might die. And there’s nothing wrong with that. Every living being on Earth is facing that same existential rift.
- There’s a constant tension in climbing, and really all exploration, between pushing yourself into the unknown but trying not to push too far. The best any of us can do is to tread that line carefully.
- I’m not thinking about anything when I’m climbing, which is part of the appeal. I’m focused on executing what’s in front of me.
Also, Checkout –
- [Revealed] Mark Zuckerberg Daily Routine: Study Habits and Lifestyle in 2023
- [Revealed] Nonito Donaire Daily Routine in 2023
- [Revealed] Bozoma Saint John (CMO Netflix) Daily Routine and Facts in 2023
- [Updated] Brianna Rollins Daily Routine in Athletics 2023
- [Full Schedule] Vasyl Lomachenko (Boxer) Daily Routine in 2023