Successful people are confident and they have the potential to lead themselves and others. They have a mission in their life and strive hard to make their dreams come true. And they don’t settle down for things easily and they never quit no matter what the situation is, they make sure that they make the best use of their time, opportunities, and skills. It’s because of these factors they are capable of achieving so much in their life. One such person with the above-mentioned qualities and skills is Alexis Ohanian. Let’s take a look at his lifestyle, daily routine, and unknown facts.
Who is Alexis Ohanian?
Alexis Ohanian is an American internet entrepreneur, Venture capitalist, and investor. He is also the executive chairman and co-founder of the prominent social media site Reddit along with Aaron Swartz and Steve Huffman. He is also notable for being the co-founder of the early-stage venture capital firm initialized capital. He has also helped in launching the travel website Hipmunk and started the social enterprise Breadpig. At Y Combinator he was a partner and he was dubbed as the ‘Mayor of the Internet’ by Andy Greenberg of Forbes.
Alexis Ohanian is the most renowned and successful person with a strong profile, he has a healthy balance between his personal and professional life, also he maintains to stay fit and healthy, he makes it to time for his business meetings. Well, isn’t it surprising how efficient he is in utilizing his time and doing his best, let’s take some inspiration from him by taking a look at his daily routine?
- Quality time with Serena
In an interview, he revealed that- I try to make sure that I’m the first and the last person she talks to every day. Alexis loves his wife and makes sure that the morning begins with her and the day ends with her.
- Healthy Breakfast
He believes in a healthy and happy breakfast to keep him fit and he prefers smoothies mixed with Soylent, baby spinach, whey protein, maca, chia, and flaxseeds.
- The gym is an important part of his day
He keeps it as a routine to hit the gym every morning, he also said that the gym is the most important investment in my day.
- Heading to meetings.
He heads to his office in terrible traffic sitting at the back seat of his demand-car typing away in his laptop.
- Lunch with his team
He has his lunch with his teammate and he goes with spicy food for lunch.
- Time to check out the inbox
He blocks his 3 pm for checking out his emails.
- Happy drink hour
He travels with his sales lead for a happy drink hour with his client.
- Discussion with the team
He further discusses the future of his advertising and entertainment industry over drinks.
- Time for Serena
After all his discussions and meetings, he calls his wife Serena and enquires her about her day and he makes sure he spends quality time with her, he tucks in with her whenever possible, he even visits her during her tennis matches along with their daughter to support and encourage his wife.
- Dinner meeting
He has his dinner with his team over discussion for a potential upcoming project and he talks about what’s missing in the world of original content creation and television.
- Heads home and falls asleep
He heads home around 11 in the night, he watches some tv shows and entertainment stuff before wrapping his head, he falls asleep at midnight after spending some quality time with his wife and daughter.
Personal Interest and facts
Alexis Ohanian who is 34, gives a lot of importance to his physical fitness and works out every day in the gym, he believes that it is the best investment of his day. He loves smoothies and spicy food. His interests and likes include the Washington Redskins, hummus, and of course his cat, his wife, and his daughter.
Let’s take a look at some of the interesting facts about Alexis Ohanian
- In high school, he worked at a Pizza hut as a dishwasher, waiter and cook. At the Entrepreneur 360 conference in 2015, he shared his experience and his learning from his past life, he said ‘one of the cooks could have screwed up the pizza, but as far as that customer is concerned, it is your responsibility, it’s your fault, it may not be your fault, but it is your fault.
- Inspiration can come from anywhere at anyone, it was in Waffle house that he decided to become an entrepreneur.
- He become a millionaire at the age of twenty-three (23)
- His prominent website Reddit was built in less than a month.
- He’s not afraid to experiment new things and it’s because of this quality he was able to reach milestones at a very young age.
- He’s open about mental health and he spreads awareness about it in his interviews or whenever he gets a chance to talk about the aspect.
Learning from Alexis Ohanian
- He is just 34 years old and has been really successful beyond his age. He is the co-founder of Reddit, he is one of the best-selling authors for his books, he has built his empire in the world of e-commerce, travel, and venture capital.
- Everything was possible with him because he believed in himself and he strived hard to make his dreams come true.
- This quality is something that every individual should learn from his life. He not only leads a successful life but also maintains a happy personal life with his wife and daughter, the way he balances himself in his life is everything.
Alexis Ohanian Quotes to Inspire You Towards Success
- We don’t even realize something is broken until someone else shows us a better way
- You need three things to create a successful start-up: to start with good people, to make something customers actually want, and to spend as little money as possible. Most start-ups that fail do it because they fail at one of these. A start-up that does all three will probably succeed.’
- Growing up, I had the words LIVES REMAINING: 0 written on the wall of my room. If life were a video game, that’s how it’d indicate this is the only chance left.
- “You might be thinking, “But what if someone steals my idea?” Trust me: most of us don’t have the spare time to start a company with your great idea, and even if we did, it’s going to be up to you to execute your competitors.
- Don’t be afraid to show your users that you give a damn. It should shine in everything you do, from the design of your website to the way you respond to feedback emails.