Become something that your competitor is afraid of you, struggle much that your workout seems a silly game for you, a practice that your body adapts the condition, and always demands a new workout strategy, A good athlete always looks for this kind of quality, hard work pays off but hard work in the right direction gives you the power to conquer the world. Allyson Felix is one of those athletes who were always in the charm in her days. She gave a feeling of terror to her competitors because she was quite a strong opponent, Allyson Felix is the only female track and field athlete to ever win seven Olympic gold medals and eleven in total. Let us see the struggle and efforts of Allyson that make her stand here, let us see her daily routine and schedule.
Who is Allyson Felix
- Allyson Felix is an American runner, who is known for sprinting.
- She races in the 100m, 200m, and 400m events.
- Her best score is 10.89 seconds in 100 m race in 2012 london.
- Birthday: November 18, 1985
- Age: 36 Years, 36-Year-Old Females
- Sun Sign: Scorpio
- Also Known As Allyson Michelle Felix
Morning of Allyson Felix
- Wakes up early
She is morning lark as she wakes up early at around 7 am. Waking up earlier gives a kick start to her day.
- Reading in sun
After waking up she gives herself an own time and starts reading in sun (getting natural content of vitamin D too).
- Drinks alot of water
She has an habit of drinking alot of water in morning, she feels the more amount of water she intakes the more energetic will be she.
- Breakfast time
She have a light breakfast plan which commonly include a with yogurt and granola. She’ll then have either an acai bowl or a smoothie on her way to the gym to train.
- Way to gym
At around 9 am she ways her way to gym and starts her workout day.
Afternoon of Allyson Felix
- Lunch time
She keeps her lunch as simple and takes a salad with protein and fruit.
- Next training session
After having lunch she prepare her for another training session which includes Weightlifting with Plyometric Exercises (including weighted front squats, deadlifts, push presses, pull-ups, and high pulls),
- Recovery workout
She wind up her noon session with some recovery workout before leaving the gym.
Evening of Allyson Felix
- Heads to home
At around 5pm she pack up and makes her way towards home.
- Dinner time
Its a time she intakeshigh calorie diet which includes a lot of fish, brown rice or sweet potatoes, and veggies. Asparagus is one of her favorites.
- Spends time with family
After having dinner she spends a quality time with her family and enjoys the event.
She prays a rituals before sleeping, having ritual is the habit she thinks.
- Way to bed
At around 10.30 pm she wind up her day and takes a deep sleep for fresh morning.
Facts about Allyson Felix
- Gymnastics was Allyson’s first love! She always wanted to be a gymnast growing up, and even tried to convince her parents to buy a balance beam for their yard, but it didn’t end up happening.
- She has her own sneaker company.
- Felix could become the most decorated U.S. Olympic track and field athlete ever.
Learning from Allyson Felix
- Her experience is helping her, and she’s feeling strong.
- She prioritizes her mental health.
- Always stay dedicated towards his passion.
You would love to check –
- [Revealed] Dr. Anthony Fauci Daily Routine in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Joyce Carol Oates Daily Routine and Lifestyle in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Kevin Hart Daily Routine and Lifestyle in 2023
- [Revealed] Jon Favreau Daily Routine, Facts and Lifestyle in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Guy Raz Daily Routine and Lifestyle in 2023