Prominent chef, TV star, travel expert, entrepreneur, best-selling author. Most people want one of these professions, but Anthony has all of them. He had lived his life to the fullest, he traveled all over the world, he has written many amazing books, he has experienced different cultures and food. To know more about him, let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Anthony Bourdain?
- Anthony Michael was an American celebrity chef, author, and travel documentarian.
- He is best known for his bestselling book Kitchen Confidential.
- His first television show A Cook’s Tour ran for 35 episodes.
- He began hosting in 2005.
- He is best known for his culinary writings and television presentations.
- He ran various restaurant kitchens in New York City.
- He became an executive chef in 1998.
- His first book was published in 1995.
- He died by suicide in France.
Mornings of Anthony
He always trains in the morning, he loves to be physically active and fit. He would get in the morning, drink some water and work out.
- He is a morning person
He seems to be very much active in the morning than any other time of the day. He tries to concentrate of his important works like editing for the show, editing a manuscript or any other important notes.
Afternoons of Anthony
He doesn’t like to compromise when it comes to eating his favorite food, he would never skip his lunch, he would workout in the morning, come back fresh in the noon and his full satisfying meal in the noon.
Evenings of Anthony
He was a private person, he loves to enjoy and spend time alone and he loves to travel. He keeps travelling every now and then, he would sit and watch daily life, he used to observe things around him and used to learn from it.
- Born: June 25th, 1956, U.S.
- Nationality: American.
- Died: June 8th, 22018, France.
- Cause of death: Suicide by hanging.
- Cooking style: French, Eclectic.
- Education: The Culinary institute of America.
Awards and Nominations
- Food writer of the year- 2001.
- Food book of the year- 2002.
- Emmy award- 2007.
- Webby award- 2008.
- Creative arts Emmy award- 2009.
- Creative arts Emmy for outstanding writing for nonfiction programming- 2010.
- Clio award- 2012.
- Peabody award- 2014.
Anthony’s Quotes to Inspire You Towards Success
- Your body is not a temple, it’s an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.
- Luck is not a business model.
- Travel is about the gorgeous feeling of teetering in the unknown.
- Skills can be taught. Character you either have or you don’t have.
- I don’t have to agree with you to like you or respect you.
- I’m not afraid to look like an idiot.
- You learn a lot about someone when you share a meal together.
- The way you make an omelet reveals your character.
- Without new ideas, success can become stale.