Anthony is an expert in boxing, he is not only a world heavyweight champion but also secured the WBA, IBF, WBO, and other prestigious titles. He has many achievements on his list, he also earned a gold medal at the 2012 Olympics. He did his workouts under the best trainers to stay on top and sustain his position. Let’s take a look at his daily routine and some facts about him.
Who is Anthony Joshua?
- Anthony Joshua is a professional Boxer.
- He is called as AJ.
- As of 2021, he is ranked as the 3rd best active heavy weight by BoxRec.
- At regional level, he held the British and commonwealth heavyweight titles.
- He was born on 15th October 1989 in England.
Mornings of Joshua
- He wakes up at 6.30
Being a professional boxer, he needs to focus much on his fitness and in order to work out and train for his sessions, he wakes up early in the morning by 6.30 am.
- Work out
He will do some stretching and running and he does three gym sessions per day. His first session is from 11.30 am to 1.30 pm.
Afternoons of Joshua
His lunch usually includes two large chicken breasts with green vegetables and sweet potato.
Evenings of Joshua
He spends his noon in the gym, he continues his other two sessions of the gym for the day, i.e. from 5.30 pm and one more session at 8 pm.
- He takes a break from the gym during the weekend.
His dinner would include two large fresh salmon fillets with brown rice and vegetables.
- Sleep routine
He has a late training with Rob McCracken, after wrapping up his day, he goes to bed at 1 am taking some naps in between.
Personal Interest and Facts
- He loves to play chess.
- He’s got a tattoo of Nigeria on his arm.
- His close friends call him ‘Femi”.
- He got a gold medal with only five years of experience in boxing.
- He has a pet by the name Cockapoo.
- He is in partnership with Under armor, Jaguar land rover, Sky sports and many other brands.
Anthony Joshua’s Quote’s to Inspire you Towards Success
- As long as you have discipline, you can be a success. Discipline is what makes you do everything you need to do.
- From the neck up is where you win or lose the battle. It’s the art of war. You have to lock yourself in and strategise your mindset. That’s why boxers go to training camps: to shut down the noise and really zone in.
- People have built me up to be untouchable, unbeatable, invincible, and I’m not that. I am a man, and I am a winner, but that can change in a second.
- Just set yourself a goal and try and stick to it. Because you’ll always end up better than where you started.