April Ryan is one of the most prominent black female journalists in the U.S, she has covered three sitting presidents as White House Correspondent. She regularly appears on MSNBC. Also, she is very daring and fluent in her work ethic, she even asked Donald Trump a daring question in one of the press conferences, which became a controversial. To know more about her, let’s take a look at her daily routine and some interesting facts about her.
Who is April Ryan?
- April Ryan is an American author and a reporter.
- She is also the White House Correspondent for the Grio.
- She has worked as a political analyst.
- She has served as the bureau chief for American Urban Radio Networks.
- She was named ‘Journalist of the year’ by the National Association of Black Journalists.
- She was awarded an honorary doctorate from Claflin University.
- She had worked for various radio stations.
- She has been a member of the White House press corps for over 25 years.
- She has two daughters.
Mornings of April
- She starts her day at 5 am
She wakes up at 5 in the morning and immediately checks her phone for emails, important messages and social media, after spending some time with her phone, she gets some of the works done at home.
- Helping her kids
Being a mom of two, she has to look after them, she have to get them ready for school, pack their lunch box, help in the home work etc.
Afternoons of April
- White House
She reaches White House in the morning, and spends her time here till past noon. Apart from reporting, she also manages her time to write, sometimes she wakes up at 4 am to write, sometimes in the middle of the day, she writes whenever possible.
Evenings of April
- She gets home around 7-8 pm.
After a long day at work, she gets home around 7-8 in the evening, she does not do any of her office job in the evening, she uses this time to eat, read, watch tv and goes to bed around 12 am.
- Born: 5th September, U.S.
- Age: 54 years.
- Nationality: American.
- Alma matter: Morgan State University.
- Notable credits: The Grio.
- Journalist of the Year- 2017.
- Honorary member of the Delta Sigma Theta Sorority- 2019.
Things to Know about April
- She was raised in Baltimore.
- Her debut book was published in 2015.
- Her blog, Fabric of America, is devoted to minority issues and stories in the U.S.
- She joined CNN as a political analyst in 2017.
- He has a B.S in broadcast journalism.
- She began her media career as a Jazz Jockey before turning to reporting.
- She is a member of the National Press Club.
- She is one of only 3 African American to have served on the board of the White House Correspondents Association.
April Ryan’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- Although a Black man had helped to right the titled economy, he was still guilty of being a Black man in the highest office in the land.
- I keep going back because I did nothing wrong!
- She had mistaken my kindness for weakness.
- There are only two things worse than an empty canvas: death and taxes.
- You are not sending a message of protest when you don’t vote. You are compounding the problem and, in some cases, getting exactly what you did not want.
- The unrelenting chaos that characterizes the Trump presidency and the administration’s gleeful disregard for the truth is unprecedented.
- [Revealed] Curtis James Jackson (50 Cent) Daily Routine in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Aaron Levie (CEO of Box) Daily Routine and Lifestyle in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Max Holloway Daily Routine in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Stipe Miocic Daily Routine, Champion Workout 2023
- [Updated] Max Whitlock (Gymnast) Daily Routine in 2023