Successful have some common traits which lead them towards the path of success. Successful people are confident, hardworking, possess decision-making skill, know to control themselves in every situation, and has leadership qualities. They know when to stay and when to leave, all this gained through failures, trials, and experience, that is why we say ‘Failure is the stepping stone of success, in fact, one should be ready to fail, it only becomes him wiser and not a looser. One such successful person is Arianna Huffington, let’s take a look at her daily routine and some facts about her.
Who is Arianna Huffington?
- Ariana Huffington was born on July 15th, 1950 in Athens, Kingdom of Greece.
- She is known as the Founder of The Huffington Post, the Founder, and CEO of Thrive Global, and Author of fifteen (15) books, she was also a part of the political parties- Republican (before 2003), Independent (2003-2004), and Democratic (2004-present).
- She graduated from Girton College, Cambridge (BA). Huffington was selected for the inaugural 2021 Forbes over 50, made up of creators, scientists, leaders, and entrepreneurs.
A great lesson that we can learn from successful people is the importance of self-confidence and self-trust, there will be so many that we come across every day who will tell us that you are on the wrong path, they will try to put you down in every possible way. You should prove them yourself, confidence is not a matter of one day, it is your learning from every day, the kind of habits you cultivate. To drive some inspiration, let’s take a look at the daily routine of Arianna Huffington.
Mornings of Ariana
- She starts her day around 7 am
Arianna doesn’t set any alarm and wakes up naturally after eight (8) hours of sleep, she usually wakes up around 7 am.
After waking up, he avoids looking at the phone instantly and spends her time in meditation, and sometimes she writes.
She skips breakfast in the morning, instead she drinks coffee with organic butter every morning.
Afternoons of Ariana
Lunch is the first meal of her day.
- She spends her noon in the office
She mostly spends her noon time in the office, working. She devotes most of her time working for Thrive Global.
On the days when she has less work or when she is at home, she spends time in workout, meditation and yoga.
Evenings of Ariana
- Chamomile or Lavender tea
Before going to bed, Arianna either drinks Chamomile or Lavender tea for comforting herself.
- She goes to bed around 11
Before sleeping, she turns off all the electric devices and she loves to read poetry, novels, and books while sleeping and she sleeps at 11 pm.
Personal Interest and Facts
- Arianna is hard core coffee lover and she is passionate about books and poetry.
- She is an author of fifteen (15) books.
- She is the CEO and founder of Thrive Global.
- She was married to Michael Huffington in 1986 and divorced in 1997.
- She has two (2) children.
- She serves on numerous boards, including Uber, Onex, and Global Citizen.
- She was a popular conservative commentator in the mid-1990s.
- She was listed by Forbes as the 52nd most powerful woman in the world.
- Learning From Arianna Huffington.
- Here’s what you can learn from Arianna Huffington.
- Don’t hesitate to experiment.
- Redefine yourself if the need arises.
- Speak your mind and stand your ground.
- Explore everything that life offers.
Arianna Huffington’s Quotes to Inspire You Towards Success.
- Ours is a generation bloated with information and starved for wisdom
- I wish I could go back and tell myself that not only is there no trade-off between living a well-rounded life and high performance is actually improved when our lives include time for renewal, wisdom, wonder, and giving. That would have saved me a lot of unnecessary stress, burnout, and exhaustion.
- Success is commonly defined as money and power, but increasingly that’s not enough. It’s almost like a two-legged stool where you fall over if that’s all you measure your life by.
- Fearlessness is not the absence of fear. It’s the mastery of fear. It’s about getting up one more time than we fall down
- Ours is a generation bloated with information and starved for wisdom.”
- Disconnecting from our technology to reconnect with ourselves is absolutely essential for wisdom.
- [Updated] Pharrell Williams Daily Routine and Habits in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Joyce Carol Oates Daily Routine and Lifestyle in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Alexis Ohanian (Reddit) Daily Routine and Lifestyle in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Guy Raz Daily Routine and Lifestyle in 2023
- [Updated] Canelo Alvarez Daily Routine in 2023