Being the first person of color to be elected as the President of the United States, Barack Obama is a renowned leader. He is one of the most notable leaders of the world. He is a confident, and cheerful person. He is also one of the most excellent speakers and a tremendous author. Let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Barack Obama?
- Barack Obama is the First African-American in the United States.
- He served as the 44th president of the United States.
- He is also an advocate, politician, and author.
- He was born on August 4th, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii, U. S.
- There are 13 community schools that are named after him.
Mornings of Barack Obama
- He says that he enjoys being in bed
He is not an early riser or he wakes up too late, he wakes up when he wants to. He says that his favorite part of the day is laying in bed after waking up.
- He thanks the day for his kind of lifestyle and talks with his wife about the day’s plan after waking up.
He loves to work out and he spends around minutes in the gym, doing some workout, he usually does Cardio training.
His breakfast includes egg, toast, and potatoes.
Afternoons of Barack Obama
- Work hours
The ex-president admits that he never reached his office on time due to traffic.
- His noon would be busy with press meetings and other cabinet meetings.
- He also involves himself in foundations, helping children across the globe.
- His lunch includes steamed broccoli or cauliflower.
Evenings of Barack Obama
He has his dinner with his family in the evening which would include some protein bars and some roasted nuts.
- Sleep routine
After wrapping up his day after reading some books, he goes to bed around 11 pm.
Personal Interest and Facts
- Obama is a dog lover, he bought a male Portuguese water dog in 2009, and in 2013, a female Portuguese water dog was added to the family.
- He enjoys playing basketball.
- He has warded a Nobel peace prize in October 2009.
- January 20th, 2017 marked Obama’s last day as president.
- In 2018, he announced a multi-year deal with Netflix.
- He can speak Spanish.
- He is left-handed.
- He loves to collect spider man comic books.
Learning from Barack Obama
Here is what you can learn from Barack Obama
- One should fight for what one believes.
- Understand that where you grow up shapes your perspective.
- Create fundamentals, set directions, and stay focused.
- Be authentic
- Have hope.
Barack Obama’s Quotes to Inspire You Towards Success
- Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
- The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.
- One voice can change a room, and if one voice can change a room, then it can change a city, and if it can change a city, it can change a state, and if it change a state, it can change a nation, and if it can change a nation, it can change the world. Your voice can change the world.
- I believe in evolution, scientific inquiry, and global warming; I believe in free speech, whether politically correct or politically incorrect, and I am suspicious of using government to impose anybody’s religious beliefs -including my own- on nonbelievers.
You would love to check –
- [Updated] Anna Wintour Daily routine, Lifestyle, and Facts in 2023
- [Updated] Shonda Rhimes Daily Routine, Lifestyle in 2023
- [Updated] Terence Crawford Daily Routine in 2023
- [Updated] Joe Rogan Daily routine, Lifestyle, and Diet in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Warren Buffet Daily routine, Lifestyle, and Facts in 2023