Women’s power is in every field, be it business, fashion, home, or anywhere in the world. Christine is the very first woman to head up to the European Central Bank and the International Monetary Fund, she is a successful person, she adds credits to whatever she indulges in. Apart from being a successful person in her career, she is also a very great human, which is the most essential quality of life. To know more about her, let’s take a look at her daily routine and some interesting facts about her.
Who is Christine Lagarde?
- Christine Lagarde is a French politician and an advocate.
- Currently, she is the president of the European Central Bank.
- Prior to the president bank in the bank, she was the managing director of the IMF.
- She was the Minister of Foreign Trade (2005-2007).
- She was the Minister of Agriculture and Fishing (2007),
- She was the Minister of the Economy, Finance and Industry (2007-2011).
- She was ranked number two in Forbes World’s 100 most powerful women list.
Mornings of Christine
She is a fitness freak, after waking up from bed, she would spend some time molding her body, she goes to the gym every day, she goes cycling once a week, and swims as often as she can.
- She drinks green tea in the morning.
- She practices yoga daily.
Afternoons of Christine
- Eating routine
She doesn’t smoke, eat red meat or even drink. She is very much conscious about her diet plan and eating habits.
Evenings of Christine
- Family time
Being the divorced mother of two boys, she often talks about the stress and the responsibility in most of her interviews. She says that family time is very important, she says that her kids are her biggest support system, she would spend her evening with the boys, talking about the day.
Personal Interest and Facts
- Born: January 1st, 1956, France.
- Full name: Christine Madeleine Odette Lagarde.
- Age: 65 years.
- Education: Holton- Arms School.
- Alma matter: Paris Nanterre University.
- Spouse: Wilfried Lagarde.
- Partner: Xavier Giocanti.
- Political party: The Republicans.
- Children: Pierre-Henri Lagarde, Thomas Lagarde.
- 9th Most powerful women in the world, by Forbes magazine- 2011.
- 8th Most powerful women in the world, by Forbes magazine- 2012.
- 7th Most powerful women in the world, by Forbes magazine- 2013.
- 5th Most powerful women in the world, by Forbes magazine- 2014.
- 6th Most powerful women in the world, by Forbes magazine- 2015.
- 6th Most powerful women in the world, by Forbes magazine- 2016.
- 8th Most powerful women in the world, by Forbes magazine- 2017.
- 3rd Most powerful women in the world, by Forbes magazine-2018.
- 2nd Most powerful women in the world, by Forbes magazine- 2019.
- 2nd Most powerful women in the world, by Forbes magazine- 2020.
- CARE humanitarian award- 2019.
- chevalier, promoted officer- (13 July 2000).
- Order of Legon d’honneur- (6 April 2012).
- Commander, order of Merite Agricole.
- Honorary doctorate from KU Leuven (Belgium).
- Honorary doctorate from Universite de Montreal.
Learning from Christine
- Powerful women champion other women.
- Powerful women stand for truth.
- Powerful women don’t shrink.
- Let go of your ego.
- Men shouldn’t be women’s enemies: they should be our allies.
Christine Lagarde’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- It’s a question of not so much pushing the boys out of the picture, but making the whole frame bigger so that both men and women access the labor market, contribute to the economy, generate growth, have jobs, and so on.
- I hate to say there are female and male ways of dealing with power, because I think each of us has a male and a female part. But based on my own experience, women will tend to be inclusive, to reach out more, to care a little more.
- I learned that you can constantly improve, and that you should not be shy about your views, and about the direction that you believe is right.
- It’s become my brand in a way, you know, speaking the truth even though it was not politically correct.
More Routines –
- [Full Schedule] Ryan Carson (CEO of Treehouse) Daily Routine in 2023
- [Revealed] Jeff Staple Daily Routine in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Allyson Felix Daily Routine and Lifestyle in 2023
- [Updated] Pharrell Williams Daily Routine and Habits in 2023
- [Revealed] Dean Baquet Daily Routine, Lifestyle and Net worth in 2023