Passion is energy, Cody confessed that he did not want to get into this profession of boxing, every time he tired to move out of it, something kept pulling him back and that is when he rediscovered his love and passion for his boxing. He made his MMA debut in the year 2012 and is considered to be the second fighter who defeated his all-time competition Dominick Cruz at UFC. To know more about him, let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Cody Garbrandt?
- Cody Garbrandt is an American professional mixed martial artist.
- He currently competes in the UFC.
- By defeating Dominick Cruz, he claimed the UFC Bantamweight championship.
- He began to box when he was 4, with his uncle Robert Meese who was an Olympic alternate in the sport.
- He competed in wrestling and football during his high school.
- He has worked as a bouncer.
- His autobiography was published in 2018, titled The Pact.
- He is ranked number 4 in the UFC bantamweight rankings.
- He has a son, Kai Fisher Garbrandt.
Mornings of Garbrandt
He is an extremely hardworking person and uses much of his time in training. He trains for 40 hours in a week, 2-3 sessions a day and for about 4-6 hours a day.
He has an extremely tight schedule every day, he also does not force his body much, if he feels tired, he just stops whatever he is doing and takes some rest and again get back to track after gaining some strength.
Afternoons of Garbrandt
His workout would include sparring, hitting pads, wrestling and grapple. He also focuses much on his balance, speed and precision.
He has a personal nutritionist appointed for his diet, he has one snack in between his training sessions, it would be a smoothie or a protein bar.
Evenings of Garbrandt
Dinner is usually ground turkey, crabs, broccoli and some greens.
- Born: July 1991, U.S.
- Age: 30 years.
- Nationality: American.
- Nick name: No Love.
- Years active: 2012- present.
- Parents: John Meese, Jessica Enos.
- Children: Kai Fisher Garbrandt.
- Spouse: Danny Pimsanguan.
- Height: 1.73 m.
- Weight: 61 kg.
Mixed Martial Arts Record
- Total: 17.
- Wins: 12.
- By knockout: 10.
- By decision: 2.
- Losses: 5.
- By Knockout: 4.
- By Decision: 1.
- Total: 8.
- Wins: 6.
- By Knockout: 5.
- By Decision: 1.
- Losses: 2.
- By Submission: 1.
- By Knockout: 1.
Championships and Achievements
- UFC bantamweight championship.
- Performance of the night.
- Fight of the night.
- 2020 June knockout of the month.
- Pundit Arena
- 2017 fight of the year.
- World MMA awards
- 2016 breakthrough fighter of the year.
More Routines –
- [Revealed] Mark Zuckerberg Daily Routine: Study Habits and Lifestyle in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Gwen Jorgensen (Runner) Daily Routine in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Mo Farah Daily Routine in 2023
- [Updated] Alex Honnold Daily Workout Routine of Climber 2023
- [Full Schedule] Ruth Bader Ginsburg Daily Routine in 2023