Conor McGregor has become an iconic picture in the field of sports and has become the biggest boxing star with millions of fans across the globe. He has earned a place for himself in his profession through his constant hard work and moreover, he believes in himself. Let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Conor McGregor?
- Conor McGregor is a professional mixed martial artist.
- He was born on July 14th, 1988 in Ireland.
- His nickname is ‘The Notorious’.
- He has a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under John Kavanagh.
- As of 2021, he ranks number 9 in the UFC lightweight rankings.
Mornings of Conor
- He is an early riser
He starts his day early in the morning and the first thing he does is drink a glass of water, he mostly drinks a lot of water or coconut water to stay hydrated.
He follows a very neat diet and tries to eat healthy all the time. His breakfast will include bananas, eggs, and some green vegetables.
Afternoons of Conor
- Training sessions
He is not a fan of routine but he does what’s really necessary for the day. He does not have a specific workout routine and does not train in the gym alone, he moves all the time of day and night and keeps himself active and fit.
Evenings of Conor
His dinner will include chicken, salmon, and some steak. He wraps up his day by drinking some protein drink before going to bed.
Personal Facts and Interests
- He had a very pathetic childhood and was bullied a lot.
- He is an expert finisher.
- He continues to fight even if he has an injury.
- In the documentary, The Notorious, McGregor has explained his obsession with fighting.
- He is a supporter of Gay rights.
- He has won a match in just 4 seconds.
- He has worked as a plumber.
- He has the fastest win in UFC title history.
Learning From Conor
- Surround yourself with the right people
- Be prepared for the change to happen quickly.
- Be good to your talent.
- Keep your ethics and your values no matter what.
- There are no problems, only challenges.
- Fear is the most important emotion.
Championship and Accomplishment
- First Irish-born UFC champion.
- Third multi-divisional champion in UFC History (Featherweight, Lightweight).
- First simultaneous multi-divisional champion in UFC history (Featherweight, Lightweight).
- Most consecutive Performance of the Night awards in UFC history.
- Most consecutive post-fight bonuses in UFC history.
- 2015 December Knockout of the Month.
- 2015 Fighter of the Year.
- 2016 March Fight of the Month.
- 2016 August Fight of the Month.
Conor McGregor’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- The only weight I give a f— about is the weight of them checks and my checks are always super heavyweight.
- I feel [the fans] are going to see something they haven’t seen before. I’m going to toy with this man. I will rearrange his facial structure. His wife and kids won’t recognize him again. His friends will know he’s not the same after this contest. […] You’re never, ever going to be the same. Your kids are going to beg ‘daddy, please don’t go again!
- These custom-made suits aren’t cheap. This solid gold pocket watch, three people died making this watch. I need to put people away. I need those big fights. I’m going to end up in debt pretty fast.
- I fear no man. If you breathe oxygen, I do not fear you.