Dana White’s love for mixed martial arts is a no doubt, he always had a passion for sports and it was always genuine. Being the president of UFC, he became the pillar and one of the strong reasons for the growth of the whole community of UFC, he made it globally prominent. For him, its not about the money, it’s about the spirit. To know more about him, lets take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Dana White?
- Dana White is an American businessman.
- He is also the current president of the UFC.
- Under his leadership, UFC has become more prominent globally.
- His net worth is estimated to be around $500 million.
- He began boxing at the age of 17.
- He graduated from Hermon High School in 1987.
- He was raised as a Catholic, but now considers himself to be an atheist.
Mornings of Dana
- He sleeps in the morning
While everyone wakes up in the morning, White would actually sleep in the morning, after arriving home, he would sleep for a few hours and would wake up at 8 am. He sleeps for only 3-6 hours in a day.
He prefers having breakfast at home with his kids, not matter what, he would never skip his breakfast with his kids, he would drive them to school after breakfast.
Afternoons of Dana
- Planning for events
Being the president of UFC, White is way too busy, he would spend his noon in planning for his events, contacting important persons and organising things.
Evenings of Dana
- Family time
He loves his family so much that he never fails to spend time with his kids, he would spend his noon talking to them, taking them out and having fun. If it’s a weekend, its full time family-time.
- Born: July 28th, 1969, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Parents: June White, Dana White Sr.
- Siblings: Kelly white.
- Spouse: Anne White.
- Children: Dana White III, Savannah White, Aidan White.
Things you should know about Dana
- He is a successful re-creational gambler.
- He was diagnosed with Meniere’s disease, a neurological disorder.
- He was accused in a sex-tape scandal in 2014.
- He spoke at the 2016 Republican National Convention, where he endorsed Donald Trump.
- He donated $ 1 million to America First Action.
- He joined select group of leaders to help the U.S rebuild its economy.
- He met his wife Anne, when they were in grade eighth.
- Nevada Sportsman of the year- 2009.
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter Award.
- World MMA Awards- Leading man of the year.
- Patriot award by Armed Forces Foundation.
Dana White’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- The reality is this: Fighting isn’t a team sport; it’s an individual’s sport.
- Whoever you are, this is America. You can believe or do whatever you want.
- I love to win.
- I’m nice to everybody, I respect other people. If you respect me, I respect you.
- We put on figjts between the best fighters; we don’t put on freak shows.
- We make dreams fights all the time.