You need not have a degree to be successful in life, you just need to be talented, and Daniel EK is one of the best examples. He dropped out of his college and worked for several web-based companies before founding Advertigo. He later co-founded Spotify, and now he is one of the richest entrepreneurs, what a massive journey, right? To know more about him, let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Daniel EK?
- Daniel EK is the Co-founder CEO of Spotify.
- He is also a Swedish billionaire entrepreneur and technologist.
- He grew up in the district of Stockholm, Sweden.
- He started his business at the age 0f 13.
- He is a life-long supporter of premier league club Arsenal.
Mornings of Daniel
- He starts his day at 7.30 am
He wakes up at 7.30 in the morning and starts his day by workout, he would go for a walk, he would think most of his thoughts while walking, he walks for one hour in a day, he would read his news paper before starting his day.
Afternoons of Daniel
- Office hours
He is a very productive person and is extremely focused when it comes to his time management. In an interview he said- ‘If I have a call or another meeting, I’ll just block it out if I’m in the Zone’.
Evenings of Daniel
Daniel has a habit of writing every day, he would write about his goals and schedules in the evening.
He would leave his office around 8 pm, comes home, refresh and have his dinner, he would spend few hours playing guitar or read his books before going to bed.
- Born: February 21st, 1983, Sweden.
- Age: 38 years.
- Education: IT-Gymnasiet, KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
- Spouse: Sofia Levander.
- Children: 2
- Occupation: CEO and Co-founder, Spotify.
- Net worth: $ 58 million.
Things you should know about Daniel
- He began coding at an early age.
- He became an entrepreneur when he was 13 years old.
- He expanded his business by recruiting his classmates to develop the websites.
- He 16, he applied to work for google.
- He dropped out of his university.
- He has a passion for music.
- He is the co-founder of Spotify.
- He is also a family man.
- He enjoys playing video games and ping pong.
Learning from Daniel
- He has the necessary Leadership, patience and skill.
- He is innovative.
- He can convince people to join the big projects as investors or in other roles.
- He has an employee rating of 80/100, which says that he is a good CEO.
- He is a learner.
- He knows to lead and guide his co-workers.
Daniel Ek’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- Put your consumers in focus, and listen to what they’re actually saying, not what they tell you.
- We’re focused on growing the pie so the artists can go back to making a meaningful amount of money.
- I’m not an inventor. I just want to make things better.
- Spotify wants to make consumimg music simple and at the same time pay the rights owners.
- We really do believe that we can improve that world, one song at a time.
More Routines –
- [Updated] Christine Lagarde Daily Routine in 2023
- [Revealed] Khaled Hosseini (Novelist) Daily Routine in 2023
- [Updated] Jerry Seinfeld (Stand up Comedian) Daily Routine in 2023
- [Revealed] Arnold Schwarzenegger Daily Routine and Workout Routine in 2023
- [Updated] Anthony Joshua Daily Workout Routine and Facts in 2023