Danielle Steel is a 74-year-old energetic and enthusiastic writer, she shows no sign of slowing down with her age, in fact, she is getting younger every day. She is one of the hardest workings and her productivity and her passion for writing define her. She remains to be one of the most promising writers even today. Let’s take a look at her daily routine and some facts about her.
Who is Danielle Steel?
- Danielle steel is a prominent American Author.
- She is known for her romantic genre of writing.
- She is the fourth best-selling author with over 800 million copies sold.
- She has written 190 books.
- She was born on August 14th, 1947 in New York.
Mornings of Steel
- She wakes up at 8 am
On usual days when she has no appointments or any work set, she wakes up at 8am. On work days she tries to be in the office by 8.
- Other routine
When she is not working on any book, she checks her mail and tries to reply to important messages, and she eats at her desk, to which she admits its unhealthy.
Afternoons of Steel
Her lunch would include chops, chicken and pasta.
Evenings of Steel
- Late night writing
She starts to write at 8 pm and it would go till 3 am, on average she works for 20 hours a day, taking naps and some breaks in between.
- Some nights, she’ll tune into Netflix.
- She only sleeps for four hours.
Personal Interest and Facts
- She loves art and paintings.
- She has nine children.
- She sleeps for only four hours in a day.
- She met her husband while he was in prison.
- She books covers aspects relating to mental illness.
- She writes for 20-22 hours a day.
- Her first novel was published in 1973.
- She has been married five times.
- She has a home in San Francisco and Paris.
Danielle Steel’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- Maybe some people just aren’t meant to be in our lives forever. Maybe some people are just passing through. It’s like some people just come through our lives to bring us something: a gift, a blessing, a lesson we need to learn. And that’s why they’re here. You’ll have that gift forever.
- Sometimes, if you aren’t sure about something, you just have to jump off the bridge and grow your wings on the way down.
- Sometimes we have to face the things that hurt us most. Maybe you won’t heal till you do. You haven’t yet.” They both knew that was true. “You can’t move ahead until you bury the past.
- .. that terrible feeling that you’re not good enough to be loved by the people you love most, and eventually by anyone else.