Not all are fortunate enough to get a job they desire, not fortunate enough to live a lifestyle they wanted, well, what’s the reason? Be it wealth, happiness, success, or anything, all comes with a cost, in order to have these in life, one must work hard and succeed in life. Success is the key root to everything, once you are successful, the rest follows in. one such successful person is David Heinemeier, let’s take a look at this daily routine and some facts about him.
Who is David Heinemeier Hansson?
- David Heinemeier is a programmer and the creator of the Ruby on Rails web development framework and Instiki wiki.
- He was born on 15th October 1979 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- In 2005: he won the best hacker of the year 2005 at OSCON from Google and O’Reilly for the work on Rails. In 2006: accepted the Jolt Award of product excellence for Rails 1.0 and in 2012: named ALMS Rookie of the year.
Every famous/ successful person you know got to where they are today by making planning one of the crucial daily habits. Without substantial, strategic, and thought-out plans, you are bound to fail. So, it’s always better to plan your days and be prepared for every day, it will increase the chances of growth and success.
- Mornings of David
He starts his day at 8.30 am
He says that his routine depends on the place where he is but he makes sure that he wakes up at 8.30 in the morning.
- He eats with his family
He has his breakfast with his family and plays with his 3 years old son and takes him to school.
- Hanging out with family and friends
After dropping his son at school, he spends time spending time with his family and friends hanging out till 11 am.
Afternoons of David
- Work hours
He works for continuous 8 hours with breaks in between.
He has his lunch with his family.
Evenings of David
- Dinner and a show
After his long day at work, he eats his dinner with his family. And spends time with his family, probably a show.
- Sleep routine
He goes to bed around 10-11 pm.
David Heinemeier’s Hobbies and Facts.
- He loves photography and races car driving.
- He took part in the 2012 24 hours of Le Mans driving.
- He also drove e Morgan-Nissan P2 car for racing in America.
- He has won two races.
Learning from David
- Here is what you can learn from David Heinemeier
- Life offers lessons at every juncture, so explore them.
- Don’t hesitate to experiment.
- It’s okay to take a break when you are not okay.
- Accept life as it is and cherish every moment.
- Learn to relax in times of extreme stress.
- Speak up your mind.
David Heinemeier’s Quotes to Inspire You Towards Success.
- “Workaholics don’t actually accomplish more than nonworkaholics. They may claim to be perfectionists, but that just mean they’re wasting time fixating on inconsequential details instead of moving on to the next task.”
- “You’re better off with a kick-ass half than a half-assed whole.”
- “My whole thing was, if I can put in 5 percent of the effort of somebody getting an A, and I can get a C minus, that’s amazing,” he explains. “It’s certainly good enough, right? [Then] I can take the other 95 percent of the time and invest it in something I really care about.”
- “When you yet to do 100% of what somebody wants, you need a perfect match, and it’s pretty rare that you have a perfect match between what you thought people needed and what they actually need. If you try instead to do 80 percent of what they need, there’s a pretty good chance you’ll hit a sweet spot.”