Demetrious Johnson is one of the most dominant champions in mixed martial arts history, he is currently ranked number one in the ONE championship flyweight rankings. He is also called the Mighty Mouse, he said that the name worked out for him because he loves superheroes. He is known as one of the fastest fighters in MMA, he has a never-ending spirit. Let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Demetrious Johnson?
- Demetrious Johnson is an American mixed martial artist.
- He is known for his quick striking and elusive movement.
- He holds the record for the most finishes in UFC flyweight history with 7.
- He is one of the flyweight world grand prix champion.
- ESPN, MMA weekly, and various UFC personnel have called Johnson one of the greatest mixed martial artists in the world.
Mornings of Johnson
He starts his day around 8 am
- He wakes up at 8 in the morning and the first thing that he does after waking up from bed is he cooks breakfast for the whole family and drop his kids at school, that is his first session of the day.
- He is very much conscious about his diet, and makes sure that follows a proper diet routine. His breakfast will usually include some type of toast, eggs, oatmeal, and whole grains.
Afternoons of Johnson
His lunch will include salmon with sautéed spinach and brown rice.
Evenings of Johnson
- Training session
After picking his children from school and spending time with his family, he starts his workout session at 5 in the evening and continues to work out till 7 pm, a two-hour session. The training will include practice for preparing himself to face the opponent.
- Sleep routine
To wrap up his day, he will spend some time with his wife, and he goes to bed around 11 pm the night.
Personal Interest and Facts
- Nickname: DJ, Mighty Mouse
- Born: August, 13th 1986, U.S.
- Game: World of Warcraft
- Height: 1.6 m
- Weight: 61 kg
- Division: Bantamweight (2007-2012) Flyweight (2012-present)
- Stance: Orthodox
- Trainer: Matt Hume
- Spouse: Destiny Johnson
Championship and accomplishment
- Mixed martial artist: ONE championship.
- MMA: Fighter of the year-2012.
- EPSY: Fighter of the year-2017.
- Fox sports: Fighter of the year-2013.
- Fight Matrix: Male fighter of the year-2013.
- ESPN: Submission of the year-2017.
Learning From Johnson
- Life isn’t a race.
- Be courageous.
- Work hard.
- Celebrate achievement.
- Bad times are necessary for you to appreciate the good. Nothing is impossible
Demetrious Johnson’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- You’re starting to see a lot of fighters, like, ‘We want more money so we can be able to retire eventually,’ instead of, we get to 30 years old, and we’re like, ‘Alright, I think Costco has openings.
- I worked a full-time job at a place call Caraustar. We recycle paper, then through recycled paper, we take it and we make V board out of it. If you buy a TV, a new couch, you see these little V boards that make like a V.
- I’m a good dad. I’m an evolved dad. You know, you see a lot of guys when they’re in training camp, they go off, do their own thing. But I’m in the midst of it. Swim lessons? I’m there. Changing diapers, teething, doctor’s appointments, I’m there 24/7.
- I do not like getting hit. I can take a hit, but I don’t want to damage my brain if I don’t have to.
Also, Checkout –
- [Revealed] Arnold Schwarzenegger Daily Routine and Workout Routine in 2023
- [Revealed] April Ryan (Reporter) Daily Routine in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Sheryl Sandberg Daily Routine, Exercise, and Lifestyle in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Michelle Obama Daily routine, Diet and Workout in 2023
- [Revealed] Cal Henderson (Co-Founder ‘Slack’) Daily Routine in 2023