Edgar Berlanga is one of the most powerful boxers in the world, he is young, strong, and power-packed. Top rank CEO Bob Arum has tweeted- ‘Edgar is the greatest power-punching phenomenon I’ve seen the heyday of a young Mike Tyson’. He caught the whole attention of the media as he was closing in on the official world record for consecutive 1st-round Kos held by Ali Raymi. To know more about him, let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Edgar Berlanga?
- Edgar Berlanga is an American professional boxer.
- He was born in the large Nuyorican community.
- He started boxing at the age of 7.
- He was a huge fan of Felix Trinidad.
- He made his professional debut on April 29th, 2019.
- Most of his family still resides on the same Island.
- He is sponsored by Anuel AA.
- He has a record of 17-0.
Mornings of Edgar
- Session one
He has divided his training session into two, one in the morning with his trainer Andre Rozier, who is also his uncle, they work out on long Island.
Breakfast is usually egg whites, onions, avocado, peppers, and coffee.
Afternoons of Edgar
He spends his noon working out in the gym, he heads back home for his lunch after the gym session, he usually eats chicken, beef, and sweet potatoes for lunch.
Evenings of Edgar
- Session two
His second session is in the evening with his coach Davin in Brooklyn, they focus on strength and conditioning, he also visits a physical therapist a few times throughout the week.
Dinner is usually salmon, a salad with peppers, onions, avocado, olive oil, and vinegar dressing.
- Born: 18th May 1997, U.S.
- Age: 24 years.
- Nationality: American.
- Wins: 18.
- Losses: 0.
- Nickname: The Chosen One.
- Division: Super middleweight.
- Stance: Orthodox.
- US Youth National Championships
- 2013 Reno- Bronze.
- 2015 Reno- Gold.
- USA Junior National Championships
- 2013 Mobile- Silver.
- US National PAL Junior Championships
- 2013 Oxnard- Silver.
Edgar Berlanga’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- When I fight, I bring fireworks.
- Sanchez made a mistake calling me out, and it’s a huge mistake. He is ready for what I’m bringing.
- We’ve been working on a lot of new different things that you’re going to see in this fight. If he wants to test my power, we’ll see if he can stand up to it.
- This is a massive fight for me, and I’m going to show that I’m a champion and that I’m coming here to win.
- I swear to god I love getting counted out, I love-hate. Keep watching me, and watch how I grow!
You would love to check –
- [Revealed] Jack Dorsey Daily Routine, Lifestyle and Facts in 2023
- [Revealed] Bozoma Saint John (CMO Netflix) Daily Routine and Facts in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Andre Ward Daily Routine in 2023
- [Revealed] Jacinda Ardern Daily Routine, Lifestyle in 2023
- Satya Nadella Daily Routine and Interesting Facts in 2023