One of the most notable leaders of the world contains the name George W. Bush, he was also prominent for his notable qualities, during his presidency, he was an excellent leader with key skills and was always punctual, which is one of his amazing qualities in him. let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is George W. Bush?
- George W. Bush served as the 43rd president of the U.S from 2001 to 2009.
- He previously served as the 46th governor of Texas from 1995 to 2000.
- He was born on July 6th, 1946, in New Haven, U.S.
- His nickname is ‘Dubya’, ‘GWB’.
- He has received numerous honors and recognitions in his political career.
Mornings of Bush
- He used to wake up at 5 am
He is a person who sticks to his daily routine and being the president of the U.S long back, he used to wake up at 5 am in the morning, early to bed and early to rise was his mantra.
- He goes to the office at 7 am
He always used to be punctual, after his morning routine, he would reach his office by 7 am and he would expect everyone to be in time if there is any meeting.
Afternoons of Bush
Reaching the office around 7 in the morning, he would take a break in the noon, he usually goes jogging or cycling and eats his lunch with his fellows.
Evenings of Bush
- Way to home
He leaves the office around 6 pm and heads back home. He would spend his evening in a social gathering or by planning a tennis ball.
- Sleep routine
He has his dinner with his family and goes to bed before 10 pm.
Personal Interest and Facts
- He loves sports and plays table tennis in his leisure.
- He loves painting and some of his paintings are displayed in museums.
- He had an alligator as his pet.
- Before becoming the president, he was the owner of the Texas Rangers baseball team and the governor of Texas.
- His net worth is around $39.
Learning from Bush
- Be nice, but not weak.
- Don’t forget to say thank you.
- Do your best, try your hardest.
- Never judge anyone.
- Keep yourself alive in every moment.
George Bush’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.
- Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
- It has come to my attention, that air pollution is polluting the air!
- I frankly felt like the reception we received on the way in from the airport was very warm and hospitable. And I want to thank the Canadian people who came out to wave — with all five fingers — for their hospitality.