Once Charles Darwin had said, ” Survival of fittest” which simply means, that the one who is fittest can only survive and can become the king of the world, If you want to lead the world you have to be mentally as well as physically fit, Physical fitness is boon to survival, one who is physically fit can lead the world easily, but being physically fit is the challenge for many of the people, it is the game of full of dedication, and persistence to your thought, Let us see how the most dangerous man of the world 2010 – (Spike Guys Choice Awards), the king of Mixed Martial Art, Mr. Georges St. Pierre keeps himself physically and mentally fit. How he manages his daily routine, diet, and schedule. Let us learn from Georges St. Pierre by looking at the glimpse of his daily routine and schedule.
Who is Georges St. Pierre
- Georges St-Pierre is a Canadian former professional mixed martial artist and actor.
- He is widely regarded as one of the greatest fighters in mixed martial arts (MMA) history.
Birthday: May 19, 1981
Age: 40 Years, 40-Year-Old Males
Father: Roland St-Pierre
Mother: Pauline St-Pierre
Born Country: Canada
Born In: Saint-Isidore, Canada
Famous As: Mixed Martial Artist
|28 matches||26 wins||2 losses|
Morning of Georges St. Pierre
- Wakes up early
As all atheletic have a good habit of waking up early, he too wakes up early in the morning.
- Way to gym
After waking up he set to workout before having dinner, as he thinks that, brain get distracted to digestion after having breakfast, so brain could not focus completely on workout. Before and after workout he drinks a glass of whey protein mixed in water.
- Breakfast time
After Workout he have his morning breakfast which usually includes 3 scrambled eggs with spinach and some slices of lean turkey. He drinks a glass of protein shake with handful of sunflower seeds and almonds.
Afternoon of Georges St. Pierre
- Trains 6 day a week
He train six days a week, two training sessions a day. He go to the gum and trains with lots of his friends/training partners.
- Always train with better wrestlers
He always trains with the better wrestlers than him, it makes him challenging and performing better everytime.
- Lunch time
After finishing workout session, he takes his lunch which contains some turkey meatballs with green sauce like asparagus and half sweet potato.
Evening of George St. Pierre
- Snacks time
He snacks on some turkey jerky with peanut butter and some sunflower seeds in evening
- Dinner time
For dinner he usually prefers white fish with shredded and steamed cabbage.
- Desert after dinner
He loves having dessert after dinner and has a smoothie prepared with blending acai juice, carrot juice, whey protein, almonds, blackberries and half avocado.
- Wind up his day
With all this, he wind up his day, and get back to bed for having a deep and chilled sleep.
Workout routine of George St. Pierre
- Monday and Friday- Legs
- Tuesday and Saturday- Upper body pulls and Abs
- Wednesday and Sunday- Upper body presses
- Thursday- Rest and recovery
Facts about George St. Pierre
- Two-time Welterweight Champion of the World, including nine consecutive successful title defenses from 2008 to 2013 – Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
- Canadian Athlete of the Year 2008, 2009, 2010 – Rogers Sportsnet.
- Fighter of the Year 2009 – Sports Illustrated, World MMA Awards, MMAPayout, Inside MMA, MMAJunkie.
- Most Dangerous Man of the year 2010 – Spike Guys Choice Awards.
- 2008 MMA Fighter of the Year – Black Belt Magazine.
Learning from George St. Pierre
- Silence Your Ego.
- There is No Courage Without Fear.
- Dont underestimate your opponent.
- There is No Courage Without Fear.
- Create new challenges to maintain energy and enthusiasm.
- Confidence is the state of mind, and confidence with skill make you succeed.