Every morning you have two choices; 1- continue to sleep with your dreams 2- Wake up and chase them. And the person who chooses the second choice, then fame and success chooses them. If you want to be something, you have to do many things. If you are passionate about your job then no one can stop you to become successful, no matter what field is, just show your passion, and be dedicated then boom! you will get success. This is somehow the story of great chef Gordon Ramsay, he is much dedicated to the work that he spends 15-16 hours in it, and enjoys spending time on it, this gives him enjoyment and success simultaneously. let us learn dedication from Gordon Ramsay by learning from his daily routine and schedule.
“I’ve had a lot of success; I’ve had failures, so I learn from the failure.”
Who is Gordon Ramsay
- Gordon ramsay is one of the most famous chef’s in the culinary world.
- He has 16 Michelin stars, the highest honor of the chef.
- He is famous for constantly beign on TV shows like a sailor, like Hells kitchen and kitchen nightmares.
- He has published many cook books.
- Birthday: November 8, 1966
- Age: 55 Years, 55-Year-Old Males
- Also Known As Gordon James Ramsay
- Born In: Johnstone, Scotland
- Famous As: Chef
- Spouse/Ex-: Tana Ramsay (M. 1996)
- Father: Gordon James Sr.
- Mother: Helen Cosgrove
- Siblings: Diane Ramsay, Ronnie Ramsay, Yvonne Ramsay
- Children: Holly Anna Ramsay, Jack Scott Ramsay, Mathilda Elizabeth Ramsay, Matilda Ramsay, Megan Ramsay, Oscar Ramsay
Morning of Gordon Ramsay
- Wakes up early
He wakes up early in the morning, at around 5am.
- Way to gym
After waking up he head towards gym, as he think if you are physically fit , then you are medically fit.
- Breakfast time
World famous Chef, haves simple breakfast which contains a bowl of oatmeal, but as he is well known chef, how can be his breakfast ordinary, “The night before, put 3-4 bananas in the oven on a pilot light. And the next day, squeeze the bananas into almond milk, bring it to a boil, then add the oatmeal and dried cranberries, and you’ll have the most amazing oatmeal for breakfast.” He like eating small bits and moving on.
Afternoon of Gordon Ramsay
- Handles his restaurants
He owns 35+ restaurants.
He handle account of this all restaurants.
Evening of Gordon Ramsay
- Take care of anything related to American businesses.
He handles anything related to American businesses. Tape “MasterCef” until 9:00 or 10:00 p.m.
- Dinner time
He completes his dinner after all the works.
- Call his family staying in london
After getting his food done he calls his family before his children head to school and spend a quality time on call.
- Catch up with his business in london.
After giving time to his family he gives time to his business setup in london.
- winds his day
With all this he winds up his day and get to sleep at around 2pm, and takes a sleep of around 3hours before waking up at 5am.
Facts about Gordon Ramsay
- Ramsay almost pursued a career in professional football, or soccer, but didn’t due to an injury.
- Ramsay became a head chef at 27 years old.
- Ramsay was once the highest-earning chef in the world having net worth of $220 Million.
- Ramsay is really into fitness and often competes alongside his wife.
learning from Gordon Ramsay
- Focus on your strengths.
- Keep learning and trying new things.
- Attention to detail can set a great chef apart from a good one.
- Know your customers.
- Passion is everything.
- Sometimes, simple is best.