Jack Dorsey is a man of routine, he is the perfect fit to drive some goals and motivation. As a CEO of two remarkable companies, he believes in teamwork and makes sure that his decision benefits everyone in the house. He loves failure, he considers it to be the process of learning. Let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Jack Dorsey?
- Jack Dorsey is the Co-founder of Twitter and Square, a financial payment company.
- He is a programmer and an internet entrepreneur.
- He is also a board member of Berggruen Institute’s Governance Centre.
- He was born on November 19th, 1976 in St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
- In 2013, he was names as the most eligible bachelor by Forbes.
Mornings of Jack Dorsey
- He wakes up at 6 am
Being in the list of one of the most influential persons, in order to balance his two companies, he starts his day at 6 am in the morning.
After waking up from his bed, he starts his day with some meditation, he says that meditating keeps him away from stress. He does some outdoor exercise at 7. 30 am.
- He does not go to gym and does not have a personal trainer, he works out from his home, also, he follows a strict diet.
Afternoons of Jack Dorsey
- Office hours
He reaches his office around 9 am in the morning and works till noon, he has a detailed schedule for his business days, he works from home on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- He works for twitter in the morning and for Square in the afternoon.
Evenings of Jack Dorsey
He arrives home around 6.30 in the evening and spends his time by involving himself in doing some of his favourite activities by reading a book or travelling.
Dinner is the first meal of his day, he eats’ a very big meal which includes high protein which includes salad, steak and fish, he also eats a lot of green vegetables.
- He says that skipping his breakfast and lunch saves time, and he was able to focus much on his work.
Personal Interest and Facts
- His hobbies include travelling and bike riding.
- He takes regular ice baths.
- He co-founded twitter in 2006.
- He also has a wide knowledge in programming, he began programming in his school days.
- He did not complete his graduation, like many of his fellow tech billionaires.
- He is also a licensed masseur.
Learning from Jack Dorsey
Here is what you can learn from Jack Dorsey
- Nothing is perfect in life and one should take everything that life offers.
- Jack loves failures and says that failures are great learning.
- One of his contribution to his companies is getting out of the way so employees can get the work done.
- He treats his employees like family.
- He says that one should be decisive in getting rid of toxic staffs.
Jack Dorsey’s Quotes to Inspire You Towards Success
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- It’s really complex to make something simple…I’ve always been fascinated by cities and how they work. And I taught myself how to program so I can understand how the city works.
- You don’t have to start from scratch to do something interesting.
- I really like any colony-based structure, where you have a strong dependence on a network…Aspen trees grow in groups. If one of them dies, they all suffer. I think humans have the same thing, though it’s not as much on the surface.
- Twitter in 2000 was something that was fun to play with but something I put on the shelf to play with another day.
More Routines –
- [Updated] Richard Branson Daily Routine, Lifestyle and Facts in 2023
- [Updated] James Clear Daily Routine and Workout in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Bernard Hopkins Daily Routine, Workout in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Warren Buffet Daily routine, Lifestyle, and Facts in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Maggie Haberman Daily Routine and Lifestyle in 2023