Jason Fried would be the perfect fit to drive inspiration from, he talks about productivity, collaboration and the nature of work in a much wider sense and he talks about the new ways of building oneself. When great minds meet, everybody benefits, this article will guide you to know about the great mind Jason and benefit you, let’s take a look at his daily routine and some inspiring quotes from him.
Who is Jason Fried?
- Jason is the CEO of a Basecamp. He is the founder of 37 signals, a private software development company.
- He is also the co-author of the international bestseller rework.
- He was nominated for the Goodreads choice award for best fiction.
- His motto is ‘It’s simple until you make it complicated’.
Mornings of Jason Fried
- He starts his day at 6 am
He typically wakes up at 6 am in morning, and has his cup of tea or his breakfast, his breakfast usually includes waffles, oatmeal, and pistachios.
He is conscious about his health and hence spends his time in the gym, with his personal trainer, focusing on his strength.
- Work hours
After his gym, he heads to his office for work in Chicago and at times, he works from home.
- He has a set up built at home with computers, devices, and huge screens to work at his comfort from home.
Afternoons of Jason Fried
His entire day is mostly spent in writing for the basecamp, he says that he writes with full dedication and interest as he wants to provide excellent articles and that is why Basecamp is at its best now.
He usually has his lunch between 1-3 Pm and tells that he would feel dizzy and not so productive during this hour.
- After lunch, he would involve in activities other than his business, he would probably read books or browse on social media.
Evenings of Jason Fried
- He leaves office at 6 pm
After heading back home, he would spend his time with his family, he would choose to go for a walk-in botanical garden as he admires nature.
- He goes to bed at 10
He says that neglecting sleep would be a terrible mistake and maintains a sleep of 8 hours every day and he goes to bed by 10 pm.
Learning From Jason Fried
Here is what you can learn from Jason Fried
- To think deeply about work, life, and productivity.
- People are so busy and crazy, but fail to get things done, and hence it’s important to produce effective results.
- People are proud of being busy, they don’t get much sleep and work for long hours, living a life is important.
- Nature always wins. 12-hour days is not natural. Ergo, 12-hour days lose.
- Emotional intelligence is not a destination but a constant journey.
Jason Fried’s Quotes to Inspire You Towards Success
- “When you don’t know what you believe, everything becomes an argument. Everything is debatable. But when you stand for something, decisions are obvious.”
- “Find a judo solution, one that delivers maximum efficiency with minimum effort. When good enough gets the job done, go for it”.
- “That world may be real for them, but it doesn’t mean you have to live in it.”
- “Until you actually start making something, your brilliant idea is just that, an idea.”
- “Think about it this way: If you had to launch your business in two weeks, what would you cut out?”
More Routines –
- [Full Schedule] Mat Fraser Daily Routine and Lifestyle in 2023
- [Revealed] Sara Blakey Daily Routine in 2023
- [Updated] Anna Wintour Daily routine, Lifestyle, and Facts in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Sheryl Sandberg Daily Routine, Exercise, and Lifestyle in 2023
- [Updated] Anthony Joshua Daily Workout Routine and Facts in 2023