Creativity is the key, if you are creative enough, you can rule the world with your skills and ability. Jeff is a creative visionary with wok encompassing graphic design, footwear design, fashion design and marketing design. He is one of the popular faces of the marketing world, and a multitalented, he is not only a successful business face, but is also a prominent teacher on skill share. Let’s take a look at his daily routine and some facts about him.
Who is Jeff Staple?
- Jeff staple is the founder of STAPLE, a New York based streetwear brand.
- He is an Asian-American.
- He has worked on many creative projects.
- He also founded REED SPACE in 2002.
- He is also a frequent moderator, lecturer and keynote speaker.
- He helped Nike change sneaker culture.
Mornings of Jeff
- He reaches office by 10 am
He lives in Greenwich village, which is approximately 12 mins to mid-town and 7 min to Soho. The place being beautiful and peaceful in nature, he gets to spend quite a good time in his place. After getting his work done after waking up, he reaches office by 10 am, no traffic and no tension.
Afternoons of Jeff
- Office hours
He is a very systematic person and plans each of his routine accordingly, he has divided his week up into themed days, Mondays and Wednesdays are dedicated to clothing collection, Tuesdays and Fridays are dedicated to the creative agency business. He spends his entire noon in the office working on multiple projects.
Evenings of Jeff
- Family time
He would reach home at 5pm from work, in the evening he would have sinner with his family and friends and spends some real time with them after a long day at work.
- Third shift
After some chill time, he would get back to work at 9 or 10 pm, which would go up to 1 or 2 am, he would do his business discussion and late night conference calls and meetings, he would go to bed after wrapping up his meetings.
Personal Interest and Facts
- He founded STAPLE in the year 1997.
- He is the creator and host of HYPERBEAST, a popular podcast.
- He is also a successful teacher on SKILLSHARE.
- He loves to travel.
- He is excited to meet new people and to learn from them.
- The head-quarters of his company is in New York City.
- His products include clothing and accessories.
- Instagram: @jeffstaple.
- Twitter: Ajeffstaple.
- Contact: Kim@reedartdepartment.com.
- Net worth: $ 800000 M.
Learning from Jeff
- To be creative.
- To be skilful.
- Don’t be afraid to invest in tools.
- Develop healthy habits.
- Follow your passion.
- Expect failure.
- Learning must be continuous.
- Just do it.
Jeff’s Quote’s to Inspire you Towards Success
- Complexity mumbles. Simplicity speaks.
- Beauty is being harmony with what you are.
- It is men as in soils where sometimes there is a vein of gold which the owner knows not.
- Cat piss and Porcupines.
- And a mistake made twice isn’t really a mistake at all.
- Giver of life, the holy god.