Laugh is the best medicine, people who make us happy deserve all the beautiful things in the world, if so, Jerry Seinfeld should deserve everything, for he is one of the most prominent comedians. He is the richest comedian in the world, being worth almost a billion dollars as things currently stand. As of 2022, his net worth is estimated to be $950 million. To know more about him, let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Jerry Seinfeld?
- Jerry Seinfeld is an American stand-up comedian, producer, writer, and actor.
- He is best known for his semi-fictionalized version of himself.
- He specializes in observational comedy.
- Comedy Central named him as the 12th greatest stand-up comedian of all time.
- He starred in the 2007 film Bee movie.
- He was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Animated Feature Film.
- He premiered a reality series called The Marriage Ref in 2010.
- He has received twenty primetime Emmy award nominations.
- He also has four Grammy award nominations for his comedy albums.
Mornings of Jerry
He works out three times a week, his workout would include weight lifting and cardio training.
- Keeping a track
He is a very scheduled person, he keeps track of the things that he has to do in his daily routine, he uses a visual calendar track to see many days in a row he had spent on his desired task.
Afternoons of Jerry
He tells himself that he needed to write 500 jokes every day. He challenges himself every day to do his best in everything that he involves in.
Evenings of Jerry
- Work hours
He would probably post something on LinkedIn or record a vlog or practice a joke.
- Born: April 29th, 1954, U.S.
- Age: 67 years.
- Nationality: American.
- Height: 1.8 m.
- Parents: Kalman Seinfeld, Betty Seinfeld.
- Spouse: Jessica Seinfeld.
- Children: 3.
- Alma matter: Queens College.
- Genres: Observational, Clean, Cringe, Humour comedy.
- Subjects: American
Learning from Jerry
- Track your progress.
- Review your performance.
- Set yourself micro-tasks to prevent procrastination.
- Start with simple things.
- Remember to start smaller than you think you’re capable of.
- Don’t break the chain.
- Reflect on your thoughts.
- Excellence requires more than just practice.
Jerry Seinfeld’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- The comedy universe is a swamp of madness.
- You’re a nice guy, but I actually only have three friends. I can’t really handle it anymore.
- Sometimes the road is less traveled for a reason.
- To me, if life boils down to one thing, it’s movement. To live is to keep moving.
- The less you know about a field, the better your odds. Dumb boldness is the best way to approach a new challenge.
- I’m a fancy boy.
- The truth ends every conversation.
- Confidence is a fascinating commodity.
- A comedian is basically a very aggressive thing to do.
- Fear is funny, especially when it’s not fake.
- Life is not always easy.