The USA is one of the most powerful countries in the world, gaining a place to lead the country as its representative is not simple as that, the competition is real and raw. Joe Biden defeated president Donald Trump in the 2020 elections and became the president of America. His leadership qualities are excellent and he is leading the country as effectively as possible. To know more about him, let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Joe Biden?
- Joe Biden is the current president of the U.S.
- He is a member of the Democratic party.
- He served as the 47th vice president from 2009 to 2017.
- He was elected to the New Castle County Council in 1970.
- He became the sixth-youngest senator in U.S history at the age of 29.
- He also chaired the Senate Judiciary Committee from 1987 70 1995.
- Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris defeated president Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election.
- Biden is the oldest president, the first to have a female vice president.
Mornings of Joe
- He wakes up at 8 am
He wakes in the morning at 8 am in his house in Wilmington and kick starts his day with his workout session, he has a gym set up at home and a personal trainer too.
He eats his breakfast after his workout routine, he mostly drinks a protein shake for breakfast.
He has his meetings in the morning via video conference due to the COVID-19 situation.
Afternoons of Joe
His lunch is usually a salad with grilled chicken and a soup with orange or coke zero.
Evenings of Joe
In the evening, he used to sit with his wife for dinner and talk about the day, this routine become null for the past few years of his life.
- Phone call
Every night before going to bed, the president phone calls to his son Hunter, if he doesn’t pick the phone, he will text him.
- Born: November 20th, 1942, U.S.
- Age: 79 years.
- Nationality: American.
- Nicknames: Cup of Joe, Uncle-in-chief, Amtrak Joe.
- Party: Democratic party.
- Occupation: Politician, Lawyer, Author.
- Spouse: Neilia Hunter (1996), Jill Jacobs (1977).
- Children: Beau, Hunter, Naomi, Ashley.
- Alma matter: University of BA.
- Ellis Island honors society- 1992.
- Men stopping violence- 2005.
- American speech-language-hearing association- 2009.
- Atlantic council- 2011.
- Irish America magazine- 2013.
- Patient safety movement foundation- 2015.
- Archons of the ecumenical patriarchate- 2015.
- The University of Notre Dame- 2016.
- Allegheny College- 2016.
- Freedom House- 2018.
- National civil rights museum- 2018.
- TIME magazine- 2020.
Things you should know about Joe Biden
- He overcame a childhood stutter.
- He has explained that he overcame stutter by reciting poems.
- He was a high school football star.
- He has two dogs.
- He is a car freak.
- He ran for president thrice.
- He and President Obama had weekly lunches.
- He loves ice cream.
- His favorite movie is ‘Chariots of Fire’.
Joe Biden’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- Folks, I can tell you I’ve known eight presidents, three of them intimately.
- Failure at some point in your life is inevitable, but giving up is unforgivable.
- Fighting corruption is not just good governance. It’s self-defense. It’s patriotism.
- The greatest gift is the ability to forget- to forget the bad things and focus on the good.
- If I don’t run for president, we’ll all be ok.
- Corruption is just another form of tyranny.
- The effects of climate change are real and must be acted on.
- Life is a matter of really tough choices.