Jon Favreau is one of the most renowned artists in Hollywood. Without a doubt, he is a multi-tasker, he has set a place for him in the industry with his hard work and dedication. He is very much known for his qualities and skills, there is a lot to get inspired by this person. Let’s take a look at his daily routine and some facts about him.
Who is Jon Favreau?
- Jon Favreau is an American actor, producer, director, screenwriter, and comedian.
- He was born on October 19th, 1996 in New York City, U.S.
- He is married to Joya Tillem.
- He is involved in Marvel Comics Franchise.
- In May 2019, it was announced that Jon will be named a Disney Legend at the 2019 D23 Expo for his outstanding contributions to the Walt Disney Company.
Mornings of Jon
- He is a early riser
He wakes up at 5 am being an extremely busy person, multi-tasking different things at a time, in order to maintain and excel in all that he does, he wakes up early in the morning.
He doesn’t get enough time to work out, he hits the gym on weekends or whenever he is free.
Afternoons of Jon
- Different routine every day
His day depends on the work that he is involved in, some days he is busy in direction, on some days he would be busy in writing scripts, and on some days, he would be busy in his movies.
Evenings of Jon
- Late-night hours
He does not have a schedule set, everything just goes with the flow for him, he would stay awake until 2-3 am drinking red bull.
- Birthday: 19th Oct 1996.
- Age: 55
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Director, Actor, Producer, Comedian, and Screenwriter.
- Height: 6.1 ft
- Weight: 196 lb
- Zodiac sign: Libra
- Favorite book: Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Kitchen Confidential.
- Food: Italian
- Movie: Saving Private Ryan.
- Social worth: 5.2m
Jon Favreau’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- I like happy endings in movies. I think life has a happy ending. When it’s all said and done, it’s all something worthwhile, and I want my movies to reflect that. There are enough things to be sad about. When you pop in a movie, let the message be one that’s one of hope.
- When I’m working with improv people, I give them the green light to just bring it and try things.
- The ultimate storyteller is Shakespeare, who was able to get the ‘groundlings’ to laugh at his bawdy humor and storylines but could still be studied by scholars to this day for the complexity of his language, meter, and symbolism. That’s the real guy.
- The irony is that the more unapologetically sexist men are in movies, the more women tend to be attracted to them in person.