Self-confidence is the best outfit, rock it, own it. Your confidence can make you win in every situation. Successful peoples are always confident, which simply means that confidence leads people to succeed. Success is the result of faith in yourself, if you don’t have faith in yourself you won’t succeed. If you want a successful life then you should have an aim, determination, and persistence for the aim and confidence in your preparation. One of the confident and successful icons is Jordan Burroughs, the USA star who has won five world championships. Let us see how Jordan Burroughs schedules his day and follow his daily routine. let us learn from the daily routine of the king of wrestling Jordan Burroughs by having a glimpse of his schedule day and daily routine.
Who is Jordan Burroughs
- Jordan Ernest Burroughs (born July 8, 1988) is an American freestyle wrestler and graduated folkstyle wrestler who currently competes at 79 kilograms, and notoriously competed at 74 kilos.
- In freestyle, he was the 2012 Olympic Gold medalist, is the reigning and a five-time World Champion (eight-time medalist), three-time Pan American Games Gold medalist, four-time Pan American champion and four-time US Open National Champion, making the US World or Olympic Team in ten occasions.
|Celebrated Name:||Jordan Burroughs|
|Age:||32 years old|
|Birth Date:||8 July 1988|
|Birth Place:||Sicklerville, New Jersey, United States|
|Wife/Spouse (Name):||Lauren Mariacher (m. 2013)|
|Children:||Yes (Beacon Burroughs, Ora Burroughs)|
|Profession:||American freestyle wrestler and former folkstyle wrestler|
It’s never too late to be great.
Morning of Jordan Burroughs
- Wakes up early in morning
Jordan Burroughs wakes up early in the morning at around 6.30 am. Waking up early makes him fresh throughout the day.
- Breakfast time
After freshing up he takes his breakfast which usually contains a green smoothie loaded with spinach, avocado, almond milk, seeds, turmeric, almond butter and plant-based protein powder.
- Takes rest
After having breakfast he takes a rest for 1 and 2 hour and then get back to his training. He likes his body to be relatively hungry—not full, not weighted down. He like to get the nutrients he need, but also still be able to perform at a high level.
- Training time
After having rest he starts his gym and training at 9 am, he practise wrestling drills and focus on body strenthing.
Afternoon of Jordan Burroughs
- Lunch time
After training he takes his lunch at around 1 pm which commonly contains a protein omelette with vegetables and fruit on the side.
- Back to gym
After lunch he takes some rest and then way back to gym for practising drills, and practise till early evening.
Evening of Jordan Burroughs
- Spends time with family
He finishes his workout sessions in morning and afternoon itself, so that he can spend his time with loving family.
- Dinner time
He have his dinner with his family altogether which usually contains some salmon with spinach and mushrooms, with sweet potato on the side.
- Get to bed
After having dinner he get to his bed for a peaceful and dreamy night.
Facts about Jordan Burroughs
- Burroughs Believes Everything Happens for a Reason.
- He Started wrestling at age 5, inspired by the WWF.
- He Won a state title in high school and two national championships at Nebraska.
- After college graduation, started with USA Wrestling and set a new US record with 69 straight victories.
Learning from Jordan Burroughs
- Use your strengths to your advantage.
- Accept failure. Bounce back stronger.
- Be committed to what you do.
- Help others when you can.
- Stay vigilant.
The difference between the greats and the legends is their ability to focus for longer periods of time.
- [Updated] Pharrell Williams Daily Routine and Habits in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Lee Kuan Yew Daily Routine in 2023
- [Full Schedule] R.L. Stine (Novelist) Daily Routine and Lifestyle 2023
- [Updated] Rand Fishkin Daily Routine, Lifestyle and Facts in 2023
- [Revealed] Mark Zuckerberg Daily Routine: Study Habits and Lifestyle in 2023