Sometimes you don’t get what you want, you did not become what you have thought. But one should never quit because God has planned something better for you. No one is perfect but everyone is good at something. Each one of you is gifted with something to contribute to this world. Never get disappointed when you didn’t achieve your goal in life instead, you should change your perspective and try your chance in a different field. The best example is of Josh Taylor as a child, Taylor was passionate about motorcycle racing, and “dreamed about being a world champion superbike racer or a world champion MotoGP racer”; he named motorcycle racers Valentino Rossi and Steve Hislop as his childhood heroes. Taylor has been a supporter of Hibernian F.C. since he was a child. But nowadays, Josh Taylor is remembered as one of the great Scottish professional boxers.
Josh Taylor had changed his perspective and tried his luck in boxing, nowadays he is a great boxer in professional boxing. He is one of only 6 men to be a unified four-belt world champion. With his win over Ramírez, Taylor became the second Scotsman to be an undisputed champion and the first Brit to do so in the four-belt era. He achieved his success due to his hard work and dedication to become successful. Today in this article, we will look at the daily routine of Josh Taylor. Let us get familiar with some of his facts and achievements. At last, we will have an eye on the things that we can learn from him to get a better life.
Who is Josh Taylor
- Josh James William Taylor (born 2 January 1991) is a Scottish professional boxer.
- He is the undisputed light-welterweight champion, having held the WBA (Super), IBF, and Ring magazine titles since 2019 and the WBC and WBO titles after defeating José Ramírez in May 2021.
- Taylor is engaged to Danielle Murphy.
- He became a professional boxer in 2015 at a mature age.
- He has played a total of 18 matches and won all of them, out of which he has won 13 fights by knocking out his opponents.
- His knockout-to-win percentage is an impressive 72%. Josh Taylor’s style of play is unique where he stands and delivers his brutal punches to the rivals in a jiffy.
|Full Name||Josh James William Taylor|
|Nickname||The Tartan Tornado|
|Born||2 January 1991|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Marital Status||Danielle Murphy|
|Father name||Jamie Taylor|
|Mother name||Diane Taylor|
Morning of Josh Taylor
- Not an early riser
Josh Taylor is not an early riser, he wakes up at 8 or 8.30 a.m. He never compromise with his sleep, as he thinks that if you would skip your hours of sleep, your day will become as lazy as sloth.
- Breakfast time
After getting fresh, Josh Taylor haves his breakfast. His breakfast is decided by his trainer, as he is a boxer, he takes heavy diet always. In breakfast he commonly haves liquid diet and fruits.
- Training time
After finishing his Breakfast, He gets to his training center, where he practise his drills and try to enhance it. He always thinks offs his stronger and weaker side, and accordingly works on it. He practise 2 to 2.30 hours in morning.
Afternoon of Josh Taylor
- Lunch time
After finishing his morning shift of practise, Josh Taylor haves his lunch, in lunch he usually haves Chicken with rice or Steak and Mash.
(Eating basically the same thing day after day can be a bit of a drag and the diet is repetitive but I know it’s the right food so it doesn’t really bother me too much. Variety is the spice of life but in my case spice is the variety of life.)
- Workout time
After having tight lunch, Josh Taylor gets back to the grind. He backs to gym at 3 p.m. and leaves the gym by 6 or 6.30 p.m. He Loves to do practise and enhance his skills.
Evening of Josh Taylor
- Dinner time
After finshing his last round of workout, he backs to his home. And after some time, he haves his dinner which is quite same as the lunch. He always maintain his physique and diet plays an important role in it.
- Snacks before bed
Before sleeping, Josh Taylor have some evening snacks after dinner. His snacks contains, Chicken bits and sometimes a protein shake.
- Bed time
After having snacks, Josh Taylor sets to get to the bed. He takes deep sleep and after waking up on next morning, his cycle repeats.
Facts about Josh Taylor
- The 30-year-old Scottish Gentleman is holding all Light-Welterweight title belts for 2 years.
- A Scottish child who always dreamed of becoming a MotoGP racer like Valentino Rossi or Steve Hislop has now become a part of the rare club of Scottish boxers becoming Undisputed Champion.
- His net worth as of now is $3 Million and he earns through his paydays in boxing and sponsors.
Achievements of Josh Taylor
|Wins by KO||13|
Learning from Josh Taylor
- The past is useful only if it is used to prepare for the future.
- Improve the process to improve the outcome. Don’t worry too much if the outcome is not perfect if you still accomplish the general objective.
- Pain is the great equalizer in fighting. No matter how much better than you someone is, if you can cause them pain then you stand a chance.
- Keep a close counsel you trust so your life remains in perspective.
- [Revealed] Marvelous Marvin Hagler Daily Routine in 2023
- [Updated] Conor McGregor Daily Routine in 2023
- [Revealed] Tyson Fury Daily Routine, Diet and Workouts 2023
- [Full Schedule] David Heinemeier Hannson Daily Routine, Lifestyle and Facts in 2023
- [Updated] Rand Fishkin Daily Routine, Lifestyle and Facts in 2023