A good quote from Srimad Bhagwat Geeta, a Hindu holy book” No one likes to be criticized, but constructive criticism is necessary. It is better to know your blind spots than being ruined by false praise. Do not shy away from criticism, instead learn from it, not all against you are bad for you!” Kamala Haris is an Indian lady who was criticized early but then she shows her flying colors while serving as Vice president of the USA. She describes herself as a “tough” boss—although mostly on herself. Let us see how a woman handles the whole USA under her control, how she unwinds her day and follows his schedule and daily routine.
Who is Kamala Haris
- Vice President Harris was born in Oakland, California to parents who emigrated from India and Jamaica.
- She graduated from Howard University and the University of California, Hastings College of Law.
- she married Douglas Emhoff. They have a large blended family that includes their children, Ella and Cole.
- On August 11, 2020, Vice President Harris accepted President Joe Biden’s invitation to become his running mate and help unite the nation.
- She is the first woman, the first Black American, and the first South Asian American to be elected Vice President.
|Born||Kamala Devi Harris
October 20, 1964 (age 57)
Oakland, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Doug Emhoff (m. 2014)|
|Parent(s)||Donald J. HarrisShyamala Gopalan|
|Relatives||Family of Kamala Harris|
|Residence||Number One Observatory Circle|
|Education||Howard University (BA)University of California, Hastings (JD)|
|Occupation||Politician, lawyer, author|
Morning of Kamala Haris
- Morning lark
She is morning lark and wakes up early in morning around 6 am. she thinks for a perfect day you should have perfect start.
- Workout session
She starts his morning workout session as she knows that if you want to be mentally fit, you have to be physically fit first. she usually spends half hour on treadmill and ends up her morning workout session
- Breakfast time
After finishing her workout session, she takes up her breakfast which usually contains Raisin Bran in almond milk and drink her tea with honey and lemon.
- Call her colleagues
At around 8 am she call her colleagues for way to work and discuss their statergies and day plan with them.
- Way to work
At 9 am she travels for work and way herself towards office.
Afternoon of Kamala Haris
- Lunch time
She have her lunch at around 12 pm, and gets energy for whole day.
- Attends meeting
From 1 pm she starts attending meetings and campaings, this is her work hour and she continously work in this.
Evening of kamala haris
- Read cookbooks
In evening she reads cook book, as she loves to get to about new-new types of dishes.
- Dinner time
She is too quicky for her dinner and she completes her dinner by 7 pm, with her family,
- Hot bath
Before sleeping she takes a hot bath to relax her body.
- Drink tea
After bath she gets her Chamomile Tea, which is cherry on the top for relaxation.
- Spends her time with her family
She spends her time with her family and discuss about how was the day and all…
- Wind up her day
At around 12 am she winds up her day and takes a deep sleep for energetic tommorow.
Facts about Kamala Haris
- She’ll be the first Black person, the first person of South Asian descent, and the first woman to hold the title of vice president of USA.
- Harris’ mother gave her the name “Kamala” as a nod to her Indian roots. The name means “lotus” and is another name for Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth, fortune, love, beauty, joy and prosperity.
- Harris has written three books: The Truths We Hold: An American Journey; Smart on Crime; and the children’s book Superheroes Are Everywhere.
- In 2017, she became the second Black woman and the first South Asian-American to be sworn in as a senator.
Learning from Kamala Haris
- Don’t forget your roots
- True leadership
- Be driven by purpose
- Be the change Authenticity and vulnerability help you to connect
- Connect your ambition to your purpose in life