When we are talking about basketball, we think about stamina and the presence of mind which the game demands. Basketball is a game that requires a lot of energy and activeness. To be a good basketball player one needs more and more practice. A basketball player should have qualities like Cheetah’s speed, an Eagle eye, a Wolf mind, and alertness like a dog. This quality makes a perfect basketball player. Talking about basketball, the very first name that comes to our mind is Late Kobe Bryant. Sir Kobe Bryant was an American professional basketball player. He spent 20 years of his carrier in basketball. Kobe has great stats in the field of basketball. He had all the qualities of a basketball player, which were mentioned above.
He was a great personality in the field of basketball, with amazing stats. Not only on the field but also at home Kobe Bryant was a hero. He was a family man and loves his family a lot. He loves to spend time with his family. Kobe Bryant is alive today too in millions of hearts. His name is still alive in the field of Basketball. Let us see the daily routine of Kobe Bryant and learn from it. Let’s have an eye on some of Kobe Bryant’s facts and achievements.
Who is Kobe Bryant
- Kobe Bean Bryant, (born August 23, 1978, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.—died January 26, 2020, Calabasas, California).
- He is American professional basketball player, who helped lead the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association (NBA) to five championships.
- Bryant won five NBA championships, was an 18-time All-Star, a 15-time member of the All-NBA Team, a 12-time member of the All-Defensive Team.
- Born in Philadelphia and partly raised in Italy, Bryant was recognized as the top American high-school basketball player while at Lower Merion.
- The all-time leading scorer in Lakers history, Bryant was the first guard in NBA history to play 20 seasons.
- On Sunday, the 26th of January 2020, Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash in Los Angeles.
|Born||August 23, 1978|
|Died||January 26, 2020 (aged 41)|
|Listed height||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Listed weight||212 lb (96 kg)|
|High school||Lower Merion|
|NBA draft||1996 / Round: 1 / Pick: 13th overall|
|Selected by the Charlotte Hornets|
|Points||33,643 (25.0 ppg)|
|Rebounds||7,047 (5.2 RPG)|
|Assists||6,306 (4.7 APG)|
“I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t understand you. I don’t want to understand you.”
Morning of Kobe Bryant
- Wakes up early
Kobe Bryant had an habit of waking up early, he wakes up early at around 5 a.m. and feel fresh. He says if you are falling a short of time, then you should wake up early, you will find more time to your day.
- Gym time
After getiing fresh, he use to went to the gym and have his morning workout. As per him, morning is the best time to practise anything.
- Takes his kids to school
Being a family man, kobe use to drop his kids school daily at 7.30 a.m. He loves to have more and more engagement to his family.
- Prepares Breakfast
Kobe Bryant loves cooking, so he is the person who cooks in the house. He prepares morning breakfast for his wife at around 8.30 a.m.
- Work time
After having breakfast, Kobe Bryant wents to his work at 9.30 a.m. As he was owning some companies and sports academy.
Afternoon of Kobe Bryant
- Picks the kids from school
After finishing his work and returning to home, Kobe Picks up his kids from school. After picking up they arrives to the home together.
- Practise session
After returning to home and taking rest of half hour, kobe gets to practise. He takes his kids with himself and practise with them and teaches them too.
Evening of Kobe Bryant
- Reading time
After practise Kobe relaxes and reads some novels and books, this is his personal time and he relax in this time. He use to read till 5 p.m.
- Preparing Dinner
As mentioned earlier, Kobes loves the cooking, so he starts preparing meal for the night in early evening.
- Dinner time
After preparing dinner, Kobe enjoys dinner with his whole family. He loves to share the things with his family. While having dinner, Kobe spends a quality time with his family.
- Personal space
This time is his personal time, before getting to the bed. In this time he checks his messages and mails, and replies to them.
- Bed time
Around 12 a.m. Kobe Bryant sleeps, and winds up his day. Another morning big man wakes up at 5 a.m. and cycles repeats.
Facts about the Kobe Bryant
- When Kobe was drafted, he was just 17 years old; however, by the time he played his first NBA game, he had turned 18 years old.
- As a shooting guard, his impressive basketball skills helped the Los Angeles Lakers to win 5 NBA championships. It was early in his career, from 2000 to 2002, that he won the first 3 championships.
- Kobe has the record for the most points ever scored throughout the career of a Los Angeles Laker.
- He amassed 81 points in an NBA game; this is the second highest points scored in a just one game. This was topped by only Wilt Chamberlain in 1962 when he scored 100 points in a game.
- Kobe has been awarded 4 All-Star Game MVP Honors, which is the most in the history of the NBA. This a distinction he shares with Bob Pettit.
Achievements of Kobe Bryant
Kobe Bryant had achieved many of the achievements, some of them are listed below.
- 5× NBA champion (2000–2002, 2009, 2010)
- 2× NBA Finals MVP (2009, 2010)
- NBA Most Valuable Player (2008)
- 18× NBA All-Star (1998, 2000–2016)
- 4× NBA All-Star Game MVP (2002, 2007, 2009, 2011)
- 11× All-NBA First Team (2002–2004, 2006–2013)
- 2× All-NBA Second Team (2000, 2001)
- 2× All-NBA Third Team (1999, 2005)
- 9× NBA All-Defensive First Team (2000, 2003, 2004, 2006–2011)
- 3× NBA All-Defensive Second Team (2001, 2002, 2012)
- 2× NBA scoring champion (2006, 2007)
- NBA Slam Dunk Contest champion (1997)
- NBA All-Rookie Second Team (1997)
- Nos. 8 & 24 retired by Los Angeles Lakers
- Naismith Prep Player of the Year (1996)
- First-team Parade All-American (1996)
- Fourth-team Parade All-American (1995)
- McDonald’s All-American (1996)
Learning from Kobe Bryant
- Respect People Close to You.
- Where There’s Challenge, There’s Opportunity.
- Break Your Problems Down Into Smaller Pieces.
- Don’t just work hard, work hard with an intention.
- Learn from people who are better than you.
- Work hard & have patience, and play to win.
“These young guys are playing checkers. I’m out there playing chess.”
- [Full Schedule] Aaron Levie (CEO of Box) Daily Routine and Lifestyle in 2023
- [Updated] Tom Ford Daily Routine, Grooming in 2023
- [Revealed] Beth Comstock Daily Routine and Lifestyle in 2023
- [Updated] Jerry Seinfeld (Stand up Comedian) Daily Routine in 2023
- [Updated] Edgar Berlanga (Boxer) Daily Routine in 2023