Most people like speed in their life, they just want to do things as quickly as possible. A pace is a thing that they want in their life. In short, people are fond of speed and they love things moving fast. If we are talking about speed, the name Formula 1 appears in the mind. Formula 1 is a sport that shows the real speed to the world. Talking about loving speed, so who is the person who loves speed more than an F1 racer. Many people think that F1 racing is kinda easy sport and everyone can do it, it doesn’t need that effort as it needs in other sports. They don’t have an idea about how F1 racers trains themselves to be there. In Formula 1 racing a person’s heartbeat rises above the normal level. They get neck problems too.
It requires lots of effort and practice to drive in F1. Let me answer your question that How an F1 racer maintains himself for this kind of condition. Lewis Hamilton, also considered as a king of Formula 1 racing. Let us learn from Lewis Hamilton, that how he maintain his daily life and get trained for racing. He just got a habit of winning in the race. Let’s have an eye on the daily routine of Lewis Hamilton. In this article, we will also get to know about some of his facts, his achievements, and the things that we can learn from him.
Who is Lewis Hamilton
- Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton (born 7 January 1985) is a British racing driver.
- He currently competes in Formula One for Mercedes, having previously driven for McLaren from 2007 to 2012.
- In Formula One, Hamilton has won a joint-record seven World Drivers’ Championship titles (tied with Michael Schumacher), and holds the records for the most wins (103), pole positions (103), and podium finishes (182), among others.
- His networth is estimated at approximately $300 million, making him the best-paid driver in the history of Formula 1.
Birthday: January 7, 1985
Girlfriend: Nicole Scherzinger (Ex)
Age: 36 Years, 36-Year-Old Males
Sun Sign: Capricorn
Also Known As: Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton
Born Country: England
Born In: Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
Famous As: Racing Driver
Father: Anthony Hamilton
Mother: Carmen Larbalestier
Siblings: Nicola Lockhart
Morning of Lewis Hamilton
- Wakes up Early
Sir Lewis Hamilton, wakes up early in the morning. He completes his 8 hours of sleep. After waking up early he feel fresh and energetic as he is.
After Freshing up, he starts his some of exercise to stay fit. As fitness is more important in any kind of sports. If you are mentally and physically fit your best is always deliver.
After burning some of his calories, now its the time to add some. Just after training he have his breakfast. He likes light breakfast and he is vegan, he says that after beign vegan it gives him some different kind of peace. Lewis Hamilton gives tips to be vegan;
“Don’t go hard. Because that is hard. You’ve just got to taper off things: stop eating chocolate, stop eating dairy and then slowly stop eating meat and stop eating fish. Go pescatarian for a while. That’s what I did and I don’t miss a single thing.”
Afternoon of Lewis Hamilton
- Practise time
After taking some rest, he practise his skills, he use to do different activities. He worked with several different people for once – to try different things throughout the weeks was exciting.
(I understand that it takes, they say, 10,000 hours to master a craft. I started when I was eight. Every single weekend: practice, practice, practice.)
- Lunch time
After making himself better from training he have his lunch. “I’m looking at what I eat as fuel now as an athlete, rather than just eating because I’m hungry,” he said.
Evening of Lewis Hamilton
- Workout time
In evening he do some of weight lifting workout, just for maintaing his shape. But he added that I like lifting weights, but I have to make sure that I don’t overdo it,” he explained. “Formula 1 drivers can’t be too heavy: more muscle means more kilos. It’s also disadvantageous to put too much muscle on your shoulders and arms, because you need to have a low centre of gravity in the car.”
After workout he have his dinner, He is not so cautious for his dinner. He eats what he likes and enjoys his meal.
- Sleeping schedule
After finshing his dinner, he gets to his bed and checks his messages and emails. He loves to live his life freely and enjoys using phone before sleep. After checking his phone, he sleeps and completes his 8 hours of needy sleep.
“You just need to be accepted for who you are and be proud of who you are and that is what I’m trying to do.”
Facts about Lewis Hamilton
- Hamilton was a beast at remote-controlled car racing.
- He told McLaren’s boss to sign him when he was just 13.
- Hamilton is working to improve representation of Black people in motorsport.
- Lewis Hamilton is the fourth Formula 1 driver to be knighted.
- He holds the record for ‘all time most career points (2755), Maximum victories at different circuits(26), All time- most pole positions (75) and max Grand Slams in a season(3).
- Hamilton is the only driver to win at least one race in every season he has competed in.
Achievements of Lewis Hamilton
Lewis Hamilton has got lots of achievements in his life, some of them are stated below.
- In the year 2014, he received “BBC Sports Personality of The Year.”
- He has 53 Grand Prix victories which is the 2nd highest of all time behind Schumacher. (91 wins)
- Autosport British Club Driver of the Year: 2003
- The Autosport Rookie of the Year: 2006, 2007
- Autosport International Racing Driver Award: 2007, 2008, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Autosport British Competition Driver of the Year: 2007, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- GQ Sportsman of the Year: 2007, 2014, 2015
- Segrave Trophy for Unprecedented Achievements in Debut Season in the FIA Formula One World Championship: 2007
- BRDC Gold Star Award, Era Club Trophy, Graham Hill Trophy, Richard Seaman Trophy: 2007
- Square Mile Sports Awards ICAP Sportsperson of the Year: 2007
- SJA British Sports Awards Sportsman of the Year: 2007, 2020.
- BBC East Sports Personality of the Year: 2007
- Confartigianato Motori Best Driver Award: 2007
- Autocar Motorsport Award: 2007, 2021
Learning from Lewis Hamilton
- Prepare well and practice.
- Surrounds yourself with winners and great personalities.
- Go with the world, innovate yourself.
- Take risk wherever necessary.
- Always be calm and celebrte your victory.
“Sure every driver has his value and you want to be respected but again money is not something that drives me.”
-- Lewis Hamilton
More Routines –
- [Full Schedule] Warren Buffet Daily routine, Lifestyle, and Facts in 2023
- [Revealed] Jeff Staple Daily Routine in 2023
- [Revealed] Puff Daddy Daily Routine for Rapping in 2023
- [Updated] Richard Branson Daily Routine, Lifestyle and Facts in 2023
- [Full Schedule] Jocko Willink Daily Routine of Workout in 2023