A profession according to your passion is rare, yet it’s simple to achieve. All you need to do is go and grab that movement and follow your heart. Mateo did not follow his heart for a very long time, after realizing his dream, he quit his successful corporate business and took up writing as his career. After a few errors and trials, his debut novel Black Buck is a massive hit. To know more about his journey, let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Mateo Askaripour?
- Mateo Askaripour is an emerging author known for his debut book Black Buck.
- His book is a Bestseller in New York Times.
- He was a salesman before he started his writing career.
- His brother is a photographer and cinematographer.
- After graduation, he started working as an Intern in the tech company Grovo.
- He was promoted to sales director at the age of 24.
- He was invited to give a lecture regarding workplace engagement at the Human Capital Institute.
- He quit his corporate job and decided to write in 2016.
Mornings of Mateo
- Writing routine
He mentally prepares himself before going to bed that he is going to wake up the next morning and pen down his thoughts, and he puts his thoughts into action the next morning.
- Other activities
He mediates in the morning and eats his breakfast, after that he would watch some music videos for two to three hours.
Afternoons of Mateo
- He does not write every day
He writes only on weekdays, especially during the noontime, on weekends, he focuses on other works than writing. He keeps his writing set up very simple, with a small desk at the corner of his apartment.
Evenings of Mateo
He loves to play the keyboard, he used to spend his evening in listening to some of his favorite songs and finally his hand comes to the keyboard.
- Born: August 1991, U.S.
- Age: 31 years.
- Nationality: American.
- Siblings: 3.
- Alma matter: New York University.
- Profession: Author.
- Debut Novel: Black Buck.
Things to know about Mateo
- He is a travel enthusiast.
- He has more than 6k followers on Instagram.
- He owns a Vespa scooter.
- He is currently living with his family in New York.
- His brother takes his photos and pictures to promote his book.
- He has not revealed his income publicly yet.
- He does charitable works.
- He launched his merchandise in 2021.
Mateo Asakaripour’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- An opportunity means change.
- My teeth are status quo and powerful, also known as white and straight.
- The day that changed my life was like every other day before it, except that it changed my life.
- In the middle of every difficulty lies an opportunity.
- Same team, same dream? I asked. ‘Always.
- There’s nothing like a black man on a mission.
- And it’s the potential for failure, more than failure itself, that stops so many people from beginning anything. Back then, I was no different.
- Every time I saw her felt like I was seeing her for the first time. Like the earth only orbited the sun it could see her from all angles.