Dream and give yourself permission to envision a you that you can choose to be. One should take the road less traveled to be successful, Matt took this hard road to become successful, he was a wise person who knew the meaning and necessities of life and worked on it, he just did not have a mission, but he took action as well. Let’s take a look at the daily routine and some facts about him.
Who is Matt Mullenweg?
- Matt Mullenweg is the founder and CEO of CBBQTT Automatic principal, Audrey capital lead developer, and WordPress foundation.
- He was born on January 11th, 1984 in Houston, Texas, US.
- He was ranked 16 of the 50 most important people on the web by PC world in 2007.
- He has a chapter giving advice in Tim Ferriss’s book Tools of Titans.
Mornings of Matt Mullenweg
- He follows Uberman sleep cycle
Uberman sleep cycle is four hours of staying awake and then 20 0r 30 minutes of sleep, he follows many productivity hacks.
- ‘This was probably one of the most productive periods of my life’. He told Ferris.
- He doesn’t use an alarm
He wakes up without an alarm, as he does not have a specific sleep time and instead of having a cup of coffee or working out, he reads books.
- And he takes a nap for six times in a day.
After completing his book, he works out which includes meditation and yoga.
Afternoons of Matt Mullenweg
- Work hours
When he does not have a necessity to travel, he works at home. He follows a technique in his work as well where he works for 25 minutes and sleeps for 5 minutes, sometimes 55 minutes on and then 10 minutes off.
He listens to music while working and he listens to a lot of Jazz, his playlist includes Dexter gordon, hip hop, Beyonce and Method man.
- He turns off his mobile notification
In order to stay focused and remove all unwanted distractions, he offs all of his mobile notifications, he would turn off his home wifi.
Evenings of Matt Mullenweg
- He doesn’t follow a particular sleep routine
He follows a hack to sleep, he works all day taking naps in between and therefore he does not have a particular time set to sleep.
- I just sleep all the time, catching naps in the afternoon or a 20 minute snooze in the office- he said.
Personal Interest and Facts
- His hobbies include music and photography.
- His net worth is around $400 Million.
Full name: Matthew Charles Mullenweg
Age: 37 years
Birthplace: Houston, Texas
Profession: Founder and CEO of the automatic company
Weight: 68 kg
Learning From Matt Mullenweg
Here is what you can learn from Matt Mullenweg
- He is conscious of his work ethic.
- Learn things deeply.
- Deal with your tough times.
- Take failures and work on your mistakes.
- Seek a better understanding of things.
- Know your creed.
- Eat, breathe and sleep your business.
Matt Mullenweg’s Quotes to Inspire You Towards Success
- I am an optimist, and I believe that people are inherently good and that if you give everyone a voice and freedom of expression, the truth and the good will outweigh the bad. So, on the whole, I think the power that online distribution confers is a positive thing for society. Online we can act as a fifth estate.
- While I personally believe strongly in the philosophy and ideology of the Free Software movement, you can’t win people over just on philosophy; you have to have a better product, too.
- When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.
- It’s good to work for someone else. Because then you appreciate it more when you are an entrepreneur.