Max Holloway learnt kickboxing in high school and went on to win his first amateur match after three days of training, he is one of the most prominent players of the world. He became the youngest fighter in the UFC in 2012. He has endorsement deals with Manscaped, Reebok and Budweiser. He has millions of followers on social media and is one of the most loved personality. Lets take a look at his daily routine and some facts about him.
Who is Max Holloway?
- Max Holloway is an American professional mixed martial artist.
- As of March 29th, 2021, he is number one in UFC featherweight rankings.
- As of November 2, 2021, he ranks number seven in the UFC men’s pound for pound rankings.
- He has amassed a record of 4-0 at the age of 19.
- He was the youngest when he made his promotional debut as an injury replacement for Ricardo Lamas at UFC.
Mornings of Max Holloway
- Training camp
His training camp used to begin around 10.30 am, and before that he has a two-hour wrestling session at Gracie Technics, his training will focus on core work, cardio, sprints and plyometric exercises.
Afternoons of Max Holloway
He has a personal nutritionist, Tyler Minton who takes care of his daily diet plans. In the noon, his meal will include steak and potatoes.
During the lockdown, Holloway had to train via zoom while simultaneously home-schooling his son.
Evenings of Max Holloway
Dinner is as same as the noon meals, with some changes in the carbohydrates and proteins and he is a great fan of cup-cakes.
- He admits that he has a sweet tooth, but still he loves sugar and has a hard time saying no to dark chocolates.
Personal Interest and Facts
- Born: December 4th, 1991, U.S.
- Nickname: Blessed
- Nationality: American
- Height: 1.8 m
- Weight: 66 kg
- Martial arts: Mixed martial arts, Muay Thai, Kickboxing.
- Team: Gracie Technics.
- Rank: Brown belt in Brazilian, Jiu-Jitsu under Rylan Lizares.
Learning from Max
- Don’t let rejection knock you down.
- Importance of self-belief and trust.
- Be courageous.
- Walk on your own path.
- Don’t hesitate when you should act.
Max Holloway’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.
- Numbers don’t lie. Women lie, men lie, but numbers don’t lie.
- Life changes on a dime, so live life to the fullest.
- When I speak, I speak facts, and if you’re getting mad, it’s because you know it’s the truth.
- You got to keep your feet on the ground, and it is what it is.
- I’m not a talker, I’m a doer.