Great leaders are diverse: they can range from the quiet and clean-cut right through to the wild eccentric. A good leader is one who has the ability to be responsible and has the capacity to make decisions on their own feet and knows what is good for the well-being of his people. A leader is made up of goals and vision, one such great leader is Michelle Obama. Let’s take a look at the daily routine and some interesting facts about her.
Who is Michelle Obama?
- Michelle Obama was the first lady of the U.S and the first African-American woman to serve in this position.
- She is the wife of the former U.S president Barack Obama.
- She was preceded by Laura Bush and succeeded by Melania trump.
- She has two daughters namely Malia and Sasha.
- She has authored two books- American grown (2018), Becoming (2018).
Mornings of Michelle Obama
- She starts her day with fitness
Despite her busy schedule, she never fails to work out in the morning and starts her day with fitness. She started to work out after four months where her daughter was born, her personal trainer revealed.
- she enjoys swimming than doing physical exercise.
She believes in yoga and says that it keeps her mind balanced and much flexible.
- In an interview she revealed her quarentine routine which include yoga, meditation and swimming, and how it helped her to stay healthy and focused.
Afternoons of Michelle Obama
- Work hours
He day gets busy by working for her husband’s non-profit organization, her film production company, appearing for speeches, events, and more.
Evenings of Michelle Obama
- Spends time with her family
Despite being busy, at the end of the day, the title given to her by her daughters is mom-in-chief, she never fails to spend time with her family.
- He is an advocate for her non-profit voter participation organisation.
On most days, she has her dinner together with her family and goes to bed after wrapping up or the day.
- ‘Most nights, we have dinner together as a family, we’re lucky. It’s a time we all really enjoy, and as parents, it’s a great way to keep tabs on what our kids are eating’- said Obama.
Personal Interest and Facts
- Besides her political service, she is also an advocate for poverty awareness, education, and nutrition.
- She supported American designers and was considered a fashion icon.
- She is in the movies Fahrenheit 11/9 in 2018, A journey in black and white, It’s your 50th Christmas Charlie brown.
- She had announced a multi-year deal to produce a series on Netflix in 2018.
- In 2020, he released her podcast- The Michelle Obama on Spotify.
Learning From Michelle Obama
- Here is what you can learn from Michelle Obama
- Michelle Obama is an inspiration to many women across the world, she is a pearl of wisdom. She wasn’t born with a silver spoon but made it through her efforts.
- Her childhood story is so inspiring in which she tells that she followed the qualities taught by her parents.
- In every part of her life, she learned a lesson, whether it was good or bad, she took everything as an experience.
- Being a woman in a male-dominated society, she proved herself at every opportunity.
- She is a confident woman with a confident personality.
Michelle Obama’s Quotes to Inspire You Towards Success
- Now I think it’s one of the most useless questions an adult can ask a child—What do you want to be when you grow up? As if growing up is finite. As if at some point you become something and that’s the end.
- For me, becoming isn’t about arriving somewhere or achieving a certain aim. I see it instead as forward motion, a means of evolving, a way to reach continuously toward a better self. The journey doesn’t end.
- Failure is a feeling long before it becomes an actual result. It’s vulnerability that breeds with self-doubt and then is escalated, often deliberately, by fear.
- Time, as far as my father was concerned, was a gift you gave to other people
- His money went largely toward books, which to him were like sacred objects, providing ballast for his mind
You would love to check –
- [Revealed] Robert Whittaker Daily Routine with Workout in 2023
- [Revealed] Dr. Anthony Fauci Daily Routine in 2023
- [Updated] Ahmir Khalib Thompson (QUESTLOVE) Daily Routine in 2023
- [Full Schedule] David Heinemeier Hannson Daily Routine, Lifestyle and Facts in 2023
- [Revealed] Matt Mullenweg Daily routine, Lifestyle, and Facts in 2023