In life, no matter how you are doing, what you are doing, whether you are getting success or not. Just remember a thing in life, Every champion was once a contender. In life we should never give up on anything, rather we should always aim and focus on our target. We will surely get success if we show determination and discipline in our target. If you think that you can achieve your things just by procrastination, then sorry dear you cant. Successful peoples are those, who pay their efforts and never quits. You should have a proper plan and proper execution of the plan to get fame. Nonato Donaire is a Filipino professional boxer. Nonito has an ignite inside him, which takes him towards success. His determination towards his work gives him fame and fans.
Once someone said, Don’t count the days, makes a day count. This simply means that practice always and never stops giving efforts. Don’t think of success, think of the way which takes you towards success. In this article, We will get to know about the Daily routine of Nonito Donaire. Today we will also get familiar with some of Nonito Donaire’s facts and achievements. At last, we will also get to learn things from Nonito Donaire which will help you to get succeed.
Who is Nonito Donaire
- Nonito Gonzales Donaire Jr. OLD (born November 16, 1982) is a Filipino professional boxer.
- He has held multiple world championships in four weight classes from flyweight to featherweight, including the WBC bantamweight title since May 2021.
- On August 8, 2008, Donaire married Rachel Marcial, a Filipino-American USA national collegiate and military Taekwondo champion in a private ceremony at Carmel, California.
- They have two sons named Jarel Michael and Jarel Logan.
- On September 9, 2002 in Guam, Donaire won his first regional title, the vacant WBO Asia Pacific flyweight title.
|Real name||Nonito Gonzales Donaire Jr.|
|Nickname(s)||The Filipino Flash|
|Weight(s)||Flyweight, Super Flyweight, Bantamweight, Super bantamweight, Featherweight|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (168 cm)|
|Reach||68 in (173 cm)|
|Born||November 16, 1982 (age 39)|
Talibon, Bohol, Philippines
|Wins by KO||28|
“Whatever happens, I train hard for the fans and their support.”
Morning Of Nonito Donaire
- Wakes up early
Nonito Donaire Wakes up early in the morning. Waking up early shows his dedication towards his Workout, This early wakes up, makes up him. He usually up by 6 a.m.
- Jogging time
After Freshing up, Nonito Donaire way towards jogging track. He is very concious about his health and starts his day with warm up exercises and jogging.
After jogging, Nonito Donaire haves his breakfast which usually includes a lot of egg omelettes, tuna melts, steak and fruits like mangoes and strawberries. He intakes much water too.
- Morning Nap
After having breakfast, Nonito Donaire takes a morning nap. He activates rest mode of his body and takes a rest. He stated that this morning nap is beneficial for him, as it makes him feel fresh after.
Afternoon of Nonito Donaire
- Gym time
After morning nap, Nonito freshes up and get back to the gym. He practise his drills and skills there. He spends 3-4 hours doing workout and always aim to nourish his skills.
- Lunch time
After heavy workout, Nonito Donaire takes heavy diet for lunch. His lunch usually includes steak, rice, sushi, and pretty much whatever, but he try to stay away from junk food. He don’t really have a regular diet. He just eat what he is craving for because most of the time, being health-conscious is no fun.
(“I probably drink six liters in addition to recovery drinks. I sweat so much that if I don’t keep hydrated, I get headaches and cramps.”)
Evening of Nonito Donaire
- Self time
This is the time he made for himself. In this time he plays video games or read books, or just mingle with his friends.
(“I enjoy singing, I enjoy music as much as I enjoy photography, doing filming and stuff like that. I do a lot of things to express who I am.”)
- Dinner time
After spending time with friends, Nonito Donaire haves his dinner. He have hid dinner, for what he is craving for and enjoys his meal. He also takes some suppliments for maintaining his body he takes, multivitamins, vitamin C, vitamin B, electrolytes, ZMA for recovery when he sleep, Aerobitine, Hypoxygen, Vitalyze, and then recovery drinks like Proglycosyn.”
- To the bed
After dinner, Nonito Donaire is set to bed and takes a deep sleep, after waking up in morning 6 the cycle repeats.
“Criticism is good, you learn from it each time and you know that people are paying attention.”
Facts about Nonito Donaire
- Donaire comes from a real boxing family. His brother is Glenn Donaire and his cousin is Richard Donaire, both of whom were professional fighters and his father, Nonito Donaire Sr, was an amateur boxer in the 1990’s.
- He attended the same school as Manny Pacquiao.
- Donaire was the first Asian fighter to claim a world title from all 4 major world title bodies. He won his first IBF title in 2007, his first WBO in 2011, along with his first WBC, and would add a WBA title in 2014. In fact to date Donaire has won 2 IBF titles, 3 WBO, 1 WBC and 2 WBA titles!
- As well as being a world class boxer and his acting credit, Donaire is also a talented photographer, and has been known to take ringside photographs for publications in the past.
Achievements of Nonito Donaire
- 2007, 2011 and 2012 Philippine Sportswriters Association (PSA) Sportsman of the Year.
- The Ring Knockout of the Year 2007 (in Round 5 against Vic Darchinyan)
- 2007 The Ring Upset of the Year (KO 5 against Vic Darchinyan)
- World Boxing Hall of Fame, Most Outstanding Boxer of the Year 2007
- 2009, 2010 & 2011 Gabriel “Flash” Elorde Memorial Boxer of the Year
- 2009 Eastwood City Walk of Fame Awardee
- The Ring Knockout of the Year 2011 (in Round 2 against Fernando Montiel)
- 2011 Sports Illustrated Knockout of the Year (in Round 2 against Fernando Montiel)
- 2011 ESPN Knockout of the Year (in Round 2 against Fernando Montiel)
- 2012 Boxing Writers Association of America Fighter of the Year.
- ESPN Fighter of the Year 2012 .
- 2012 The Ring Fighter of the Year.
- Sports Illustrated Fighter of the Year 2012 .
- 2012 Yahoo! Sports Fighter of the Year.
“My style is like Bruce Lee, I’m like water. It’s everything from defensive, to counters, to offense.”
Learning from Nonito Donaire
- If you can persist to the end, you have a better chance to win. Make the other guy run out of energy.
- You learn from people better than you. If you can’t subdue your ego and listen to their advice, you were doomed before you even began.
- Perfect practice makes perfect technique.
- Keep a close counsel so your life remains in perspective.
- Find people you can trust. Keep them close. This process can be long and painful, but a garden is more beautiful when it’s free of weeds and snakes.
- If I lose, then it’s because I faced someone better. It’s ok to lose in that situation. It is NOT ok to lose because you didn’t give it your all.