Feeling dull, let’s hear hip-hop! is the so saying of most people around the world. The beat of hip hop gives an adrenaline rush, which makes all of us excited and energetic The underground Rappers have a different kind of swag, which differs them from the rest of the world, If you want to give an example of following a passion, then hip hop stars are the best examples as to be famous it needs time, you have to struggle and hard work a lot to stay in the competition. Let us see the story of the founder of Bad Boy Entertainment, the star Puff Daddy, along with rapping, he is a record executive, record producer, actor, and entrepreneur. Which makes him some different from others, let us see the daily routine of a versatile man, Puff Daddy. let us learn from his daily routine.
Who is Puff Daddy
- Sean Love Combs (born Sean John Combs; November 4, 1969), also known by the stage names Puff Daddy, P. Diddy or Diddy, is an American rapper, record executive, record producer, actor, and entrepreneur.
- Born in New York City and raised in the suburb of Mount Vernon, he worked as a talent director at Uptown Records before founding his own record label, Bad Boy Records in 1993. Combs has produced and cultivated artists such as The Notorious B.I.G., Mary J. Blige and Usher.
- Combs has won three Grammy Awards and two MTV Video Music Awards and is the producer of MTV’s Making the Band. In 2019, Forbes estimated his net worth at $740 million.
|Birth name||Sean John Combs|
|Also known as||Diddy, P. Diddy, Puff Daddy|
|Born||November 4, 1969 (age 52)|
New York City
|Origin||Mount Vernon, New York, U.S.|
|Genres||Hip hop, R&B|
|Occupation(s)||Rapper, record producer, actor, entrepreneur, singer, songwriter|
|Labels||Bad Boy, Interscope|
|Associated acts||Mary J. Blige, The Notorious B.I.G., Diddy-Dirty Money, Faith Evans, Lil’ Kim, Jay-Z|
Morning of Puff Daddy
- Wakes up Late
He is not an morning guy and gets up after sunrise at around 10 am.
- On bed phone habit
After waking up he takes his phone and spend his time while getting his mind free, attends calls,checks messages and obviosly some music.
- Way to office
After getting fresh up he moves to office around 11.30 am.
Afternoon of Puff Daddy
- Works on office
As an entrepreneur At office he completes his offfical works and pending works.
- Lunch time
After completing his works he way his way to restaurant.
- Get back to studio
After finishing his lunch he get back to his studio and starts working on his project.
- Attends interview
In studio he takes some interview and himself do some rehearsals to get perfect in his aspects.
Evening of Puff Daddy
- Starts his work
He is a night guy and works mainly in night, he starts at 9 or 10 pm continue his work till 4 or 5 am in morning.
- Sleeping time
Every guy needs a sleep for an active and productive mind, Puff Daddy takes his sleep in morning, he usually get in to dreams at 5 am, and completes his sleep.
Facts about Puff Daddy
- In 1999 P Diddy started his own clothing line which was called Sean John.
- P Diddy was just five years old when his father was murdered in 1974, he was raised by his mother, Janice Combs, who was a model.
- In 1998, P Diddy received 5 nominations for Grammy Awards, he won Best Rap album for ‘No Way Out’.
- He donated $1 million dollars and clothes from his clothing company to the victims of Hurricane Katrina.
Learning from Puff Daddy
- Step Outside of Your Comfort Zone.
- Don’t be Afraid of Making Mistakes.
- Know Your Limitations.
- Understand Your Strengths and Weaknesses.
- Challenge Yourself Often.
- Constantly Seek Out New Experiences.
- Set Goals and Work Towards Them.