Get a pen, to get a fame. A pen has the power to put under the world. One of the biggest sayings, “A pen is mightier than a sword”, is proved by some of the great author in the World. They have a superpower to hypnotize the world with their beauty of words. For writing and delivering such content, one needs a calm mind with heavily falling thoughts. R.L. Stine is one of the greatest authors of the current Era. USA Today named Stine as America’s number one best-selling author. His books have sold over 400 million copies worldwide, which shows people’s craze for him. Let us see his Daily routine and learn that, how he makes his mind so productive to deliver mesmerizing content. let us have an eye on daily routine of R.L. Stine.
Who is R L Stine
- Robert Lawrence Stine, sometimes known as Jovial Bob Stine, is an American novelist, short story writer, screenwriter, and executive editor.
- Stine began writing at age nine, when he found a typewriter in his attic.
- He graduated from Ohio State University in 1965 with a Bachelor of Arts in English.
- On June 22, 1969, Stine married Jane Waldhorn, an editor and writer who later co-founded Parachute Press in 1983.
- The couple’s only child, Matthew (born June 7, 1980) who, works in the music industry.
|Born||Robert Lawrence Stine|
October 8, 1943 (age 78)
Columbus, Ohio, U.S.
|Pen name||Jovial Bob Stine|
|Occupation||Novelist, short story writer, television producer, screenwriter, executive editor|
|Genre||Children’s literature, horror, science fiction, fantasy, humor, Gothic fiction, genre fiction, dark fantasy, thriller, Supernatural fiction|
|Spouse||Jane Waldhorn (m. 1969)|
“Many adults feel that every children’s book has to teach them something.”
Morning of R.L. Stine
- Completes his sleep
R.L. Stine completes his sleep and wakes up early in the morning as morning air increases the thinking capacity. As an author he always thinks to sharpen his mind and for sharpening his mind, he added early morning waking up to his routine
- Breakfast time
After freshing up, he takes his breakfast which he feels much important before writing a novel and before starting up his work day his brekfast commonly contains chicken.
- Takes his seat
After having breakfast, R.L. Stine get to his desk and starts his work routine at around 9 am. Sitting in morning with great enthusiasm gives him a kick start to a day.
Afternoon of R.L. Stine
- Work on his books
He works on his books and try to write around 2,000 words a day, he is too fast for his novel and delivers his idea as quick compares to others. He usually wrap up the session in evening 3.
- Writes 5-6 days a week
R.L. Stine works for 5-6 days on his book in a week and relax his mind on rest day. He thinks that working efficiently matters and
Evening of R.L. Stine
- Dinner time
He is early to dinner with his family, he usually takes fish for dinner. As some facts says that fish is high in protein and good for health
- Family time
After finishing his dinner he spends his time with his family and enjoys the moment.
- Sleep time
He is early to bed early to rise type of a person, so he rest his day in evening and completes his sleep.
“Sometimes it helps to scold yourself, to give yourself advice.”
Facts about R.L. Stine
- It doesn’t take him very long to write his books.
- At one point, Stine’s Goosebumps series was the highest-selling book series of all time, selling 4 million copies per month! In total, these books have sold over 400 million copies and counting.
- In 1996, Stine’s income was a whopping $41 million! That put him 36th on that year’s list of the top 40 highest-paid entertainers.
- During the 1990s, Stine was listed on People Weekly’s “Most Intriguing People” list, and in 2003, the Guinness Book of World Records named Stine as the best-selling children’s book series author of all time.
- He won the Thriller Writers of America Silver Bullet Award in 2007, and the Horror Writers Association’s Lifetime Achievement Award in 2014.
Learning From R.L. Stine
- What you read influences your actions.
- Always keep thinking.
- Think what generations needs.
- Try to enhance your imagination power.
- Always keep Learning.
- Make a proper schedule and always stay stuck to it.