A great leader comes with greater qualities. Richard Branson is a great leader with a great desire to inherit leadership in many lives. He continues to motivate and inspire his employees by setting the right example of how to be successful in life, he has created standards with incessant references. Let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Richard Branson?
- Richard Branson is the founder of the Virgin Group
- He was born on 18th July 1950 in London, England.
- He is a renowned businessman and an author too.
- He married Kristen Tomassi in 1972 and after divorce, he married Joan Templeman in 1989 and he has 3 children (1 deceased)
Mornings of Richard Branson
- He starts his day at 5 am
Regardless of being anywhere, he starts his day early,he is a morning person and loves to do his stuff in the morning, after his peaceful sleep hours, he starts his day at 5 am.
He goes for a walk or running and he plays tennis, on some days he goes kitesurfing or biking, he spends 40 minutes in weighlifting and other excersice in order to maintain his health and physic.
He usually has his breakfast with his family, he enjoys light and nutrious breakfast which includes fruit salad and some dried fruits.
Afternoons of Richard Branson
- Work hours
He works from home in Britain, he spends time attending calls and checking emails. he also own a private island in the Caribbean, where he invites elite business and his friends to relax and to discuss bussiness oriented matters.
- Tea lovers
He loves tea and sips in about 20 cups in a day, in between his meetings.
Evenings of Richard Branson
He has his dinner with his family, dinner is his favourite meal of the day, the dinner will not only include delicious food, but also he gets time to chat and interact with his family,the dinner will include alcohol and some lemon.
- Sleep routine
After wrapping up his day with long hour of business and meetings, he goes to bed at 11 pm and sleeps for straight six hours, before sleeping he reads a book or watches documentary.
Personal Interest and Facts
- His hobbies include ballooning and boating.
- He is a great lover of trying to break world records.
- He has several records in sports.
- He was a member of the first team to cross the Atlantic Ocean in a hot air balloon.
- He looks for three traits in his employees which include personable, detail-oriented, and hardworking.
- In 2008, he was knighted at Buckingham Palace for ‘services to entrepreneurship.
Learning From Richard Branson
- Here is what you can learn from Richard Branson
- To be happy with what you have.
- To focus on your strength
- To explore new things in life.
- To fight for your rights.
- To work on your dreams.
- To be ethical in business and follow strategies.
Richard Branson’s Quotes to Inspire You Towards Success
- If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes – then learn how to do it later.
- The brave may not live forever – But the cautious do not live at all.
- As soon as something stops being fun, I think it’s time to move on. Life is too short to be unhappy. Waking up stressed and miserable is not a good way to live.
- A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.“Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.