Instead of walking away after her retirement, she was motivated to thrive in the world of MMA and became a multi-time world champion, she was on a 12-0 undefeated streak in MMA, and is an Olympic bronze medallist. Her will power and strength of character is an influential takeaway. Let’s take a look at the daily routine and some interesting facts about her.
Who is Ronda Rousey?
- Ronda Rousey, also known by her nickname ‘Rowdy’ is a professional American wrestler.
- She is also an actress, former judoka and mixed martial artist.
- She was born on February 1st, 1987.
- He holds the 6th dan black belt in judo.
- He has represented Beijing in Olympics for Women’s judo in 2008.
Mornings of Ronda
- She starts her daily with a healthy breakfast
Being a sports personality, her physic is way too important and she follows a strict diet in order to maintain it.
- After waking up from bed, she starts her day with a healthy breakfast at 7.30, which would include Dolce chia bowl.
- She says- ‘My diet is about maximizing calories and that keeps my metabolism burning fast’.
- Work out sessions
- She usually practices for judo, wrestling, striking, conditioning, swimming and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- She also does a lot of stair exercises to strengthen her legs.
- She trains for 4 hours every day and takes up to 6-12 workout session every week.
Afternoons of Ronda
She usually eats at 12pm, after her practice session. Her lunch would include mushrooms, tomato, avocado, Kerry gold butter and cinnamon.
- Weight lifting
She trains for weight lifting in the noon, lifting around 150 pounds (68 Kgs) of weight.
Evenings of Ronda
She has her dinner at 7pm which includes red pepper, red onion, chopped up asparagus and cayenne pepper.
- She loves hot wings and eats about 50 of them after her matches.
Personal interest and hobbies
- Ronda enjoys gardening and landscaping.
- Her favourite food is Chinese cuisine.
- She loves to play video games.
- Her favourite music is hip-hop and ghazals.
- In her childhood, she struggled with speech and could not form an intelligible sentence due to apraxia.
- She was a self-professed tomboy.
Learning from Ronda
- Will power and strength of character.
- Learning from failures.
- To be consistent.
- Paying attention to details.
- Don’t be afraid of what people think about you.
Ronda Rousey’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- Everyone wants to win.
- I like to be a part of the change I want to see in the world.
- Most people focus on the wrong thing.
- Don’t you ever let anyone tell you that not doing your absolute best is good enough.
- The dog with the bone is always in danger, so of course I’m always the most worried.
- Everything in the world is information.
- No drug or amount of money or favoritism can ever give you belief in yourself.