Stipe Miocic is a heavyweight champion and a part-time firefighter. Yes, he is a part-time firefighter, he says that he loves this job and wants to help people. He, in fact, is working so hard to get hired full-time at the Valley View Fire Department, where he began working over 10n years ago. He sees himself as a firefighter who fights in mixed martial arts. To know more about him, let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Stipe Miocic?
- Stipe Miocic is an American professional mixed martial artist.
- He is currently signed to UFC.
- He is a former two-time UFC heavyweight champion.
- He is ranked 2 in the UFC heavyweight rankings as of 2021.
- As of January 2021, he is ranked 10 in the UFC men’s pound-for-pound rankings.
- Prior to his MMA career, he was a former Golden Gloved boxing champion.
- His mother encouraged his involvement in sports.
Mornings of Stipe
- Double sessions
Apart from being a UFC champion, he is also a part time firefighter, he has balance between both of his professions. He often does a double daily session for his UFC session and works at the fire station, 12-14 hours per shift.
Afternoons of Stipe
- Work out
He focuses on his strength and conditioning, he mostly prefers traditional workout routine and is a big fan of pool workouts, he goes for running twice a week.
Evenings of Stipe
When it comes to diet, he does not stick to any strict rules, he just eats neat and healthy and some days he eats his cheat meals like pizza and all that.
- Born: 19th August, 1982, U.S.
- Age: 39 years.
- Nationality: American.
- Nick names: stone cold, the silencer.
- Spouse: Ryan Marie Carney.
- Children: Mateo Cruz Miocic, Meelah Claire Miocic.
- Height: 1.93 m.
- Weight: 109 kg.
- Stance: Orthodox.
- Trainer: Marcus Marinelli.
- Years active: 2010- present.
Mixed Martial Arts Record
- Total: 24.
- Wins: 20.
- By Knockout: 15.
- By decision: 5.
- Losses: 4.
- By knockout: 3.
- By decision: 1.
Stipe Miocic’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- I like the underdog. I like turning around and shutting people up when they tell me I can’t.
- You’re always nervous before a fight.
- Everyone has 4-ounce gloves on, and they’re big boys, and they can throw hard.
- I’m always the underdog, but I don’t mind that.
- I’ve done things that weren’t good, you know, but I made up for my mistakes.
- At the end of the day, it’s a fight, and anything can happen.
- I’m going to be the champion for a long time.
- You are a role model to people. You got to make sure you’re doing the right thing.