As the boxing world is highly competitive, Terence is one of the most anticipated player in the field. Known for his defensive skills, he is ranked as one of the top most players of the world. He is really fast and can really box great, no doubt in that. He makes himself sure that he is ready to fight, always. Let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Terence Crawford?
- Terence Crawford is an American professional boxer.
- As of 2021, he is ranked as the world’s second-best active boxer.
- He is known for his fast-hand speed, punching power and defensive skills.
- He was named Fighter of the year in 2014 by Writers association of America.
- He is also the first person to hold all four major world titles in boxing ( WBA, WBC, IBF and WBO).
Mornings of Terence
- Workout routine
He pretty much sticks to his routine everyday, the first thing that he does in the morning is to attend his gym session,he stays focused during his sessions. His philosophy is as simple as that- ‘Train hard and don’t give up.
Afternoons of Terence
- Training camps
He keeps attending training camps which happens for almost 12 weeks in his hometown, but the location keeps changing every now and then when he his matches get closer.
- His training sessions will include mountains runs, swimming, strength and conditioning workouts.
His training camp diet will include baked chicken, plain meal, brown rice and fish.
Evenings of Terence
He spends his leisure in travelling, during his weekend and in the evening time he tries to distract himself away from his boxing routine and sometimes he goes to the mountains in Colorado.
He will swim up to an hour every night.
Personal Facts and Interest
- Real name: Terence Allan Crawford
- Nick name: Bud
- Nationality: American
- Born: September 28th, 1987, U.S.
- Stance: Southpaw.
- Height: 1.74m
- Division: Light welterweight, lightweight, welterweight.
- Medal record: Golden Gloves in 2006, U.S national championships in 2007.
Where I come from we believe in an eye for an eye. That’s what we do. That’s just the way it is.
Learning From Terence
- Be grateful.
- Value yourself.
- Every interaction matters.
- Failing is part of success.
- It’s not all about the money. Don’t waste time dwelling on your ideas
Professional boxing summary
- Fights: 38
- Wins: 38
- Loses: 0
- By knockout: 29
- By decision: 9
Terence Crawford’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- Where I come from we believe in an eye for an eye. That’s what we do. That’s just the way it is.
- As soon as I put on gloves, I knew. I felt heart and determination. It’s in you, not on you. I just loved to fight and I knew that it was going to take me where I needed to go. I never had any doubt.
- I learned patience. I’m not a real patient guy, but with me trusting in my coach, my managers and my team, I just trust the process and just continue to stay patient and just follow suit.
- As a kid, my temper was on Cloud 10. Anything you say, I would just jump on you, you know?