Tom is one of the most prominent football players, he is also the owner of this mark, with a total of 701 touchdowns between the regular season and playoffs. He has 241 career wins playing for the New England Patriots and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, followed by Brett Favre with 186. To know more about him and his achievements, let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Tom Brady?
- Tom Brady is an American football quarterback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the NFL.
- He used to play football during his college.
- He was selected 199th overall by the patriots in the 6th round of the 2000 NFL draft.
- He joined the Buccaneers in 2020 and led them to win Super Bowl LV.
- He holds many career quarterback records.
- He is the oldest player to be named super bowl MVP.
- He is the only NFL quarterback named to two all-decade teams.
- He was named to the 100th Anniversary All-Time Team in 2019.
Mornings of Tom
- He starts his day at 6 am
He wakes up early in the morning at 6 am, and he drinks a glass of water in the morning. He used to drink half a liter of water with electrolytes in the morning.
His breakfast would include a smoothie which contains bananas, seeds, nuts, and blueberries, it contains a lot of protein, fat, and calories.
Afternoons of Tom
His lunch will usually contain a lot of vegetables, fish, nutrients and a protein shake, the shake is hand-made, it contains almond, self-branded protein powder, and milk.
Evenings of Tom
- Sleep Routine
After his long day, after a heavy workout, he goes to bed by 8.30 pm every night. He goes to bed very early so that he can concentrate on the next day actively.
- Born: August 3rd, 1997, U.S.
- Age: 44 years.
- Nationality: American.
- Parents: Tom Brady Sr., Galynn Patricia Brady.
- Spouse: Gisele Bundchen.
- Children: John Edward Thomas Moynahan, Vivian Lake Brady, Benjamin Brady.
- Height: 1.93 m.
- Weight: 102 kg.
- College: Michigan.
- Current team: Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Career Highlights and Awards
- 7* super bowl champion.
- 5* super bowl MVP.
- 3* NFL’s most valuable player.
- NFL comeback of the year.
- 3* first-team all-pro.
- Bert Bell Award.
- Associated Press male athlete of the year.
- NFL completion percentage leader.
- NFL 2000s all-decade team.
- National champion.
- Most career wins.
- Most career passing touchdowns.
- Most career passing yards.
- Most career passing completions.
- Most career passing attempts.
- Most pass completions in a season.
- Longest touchdown pass: 99 yards.
Things To Know About Tom
- He has been featured as a guest on several popular television.
- He voiced himself in 2005 The Simpsons episode.
- He was a model for the Stetson Cologne.
- He has endorsed brands including Uggs, Under Armour, Movado, Aston, and Glaceau Smartwater.
- He earned 7 million from endorsement in 2014.
- Filmmaker Gotham Chopra filmed Brady in 2017.
- He launched a production company in 2020.
Tom Brady’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- Football is unconditional love.
- I could food all day.
- I’m a pretty good winner.
- You have to believe in your process.
- The true competitors, though, are the ones who always play to win.
- To me, football is so much about mental toughness.
- There’s nothing more comfortable or leisurely than having a pair of Ugg slippers on the house.
- When you’re one of the leaders of the team, there are no days off.