Truman Capote knew his future, he knew that he will mesmerize the world with his writings, he found out his reading skill when he was in grade one and was encouraged by teachers in the school, he rose up to become one of the prominent writers of all time. let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Truman Capote?
- Truman Capote was a actor, novelist, screenwriter and a playwright.
- He was born on September 30th, 1972 in U.S.
- His works have been adapted into more than 20 films and television dramas.
- He died on August 25th, 1984 in U.S.
- His resting place is in Westwood Memorial Park in California.
Mornings of Truman
He has a passion for newspaper, and reads them everyday, he follows the New york dailies everyday and the sunday editions and several other magazines.
Afternoons of Truman
- Writing hours
He spends five hours per day in writing, on most of the times he does not write, but when he has to write, he dedicates himself into the book completely.
He prefers to have a coffee in the noon, at times he chooses to drink mint tea, sherry and martinis.
Evenings of Truman
He has developed a strong passion for reading, he is one of the writer who doesn’t gets distracted by reading other author’s writing when he is working on his book. he loves to read first-rate fiction, journals and biographies.
Personal Facts and Interest
- Original Name: Truman Streckfus Persons.
- Born: September 30th, 1924. New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Notable works: Music for chamel, In cold blood, Breakfast at tiffany’s, Answered prayers.
- Style: Southern Gothic.
- Awards: O.Henry memorial award, Edgar award.
- Died: 25th, 1964, California.
Still, when all is said, somewhere one must belong: even the soaring falcon returns to its master’s wrist.
- House of flowers-1954.
- Beat that devil-1953.
- The Muses are heard-1956.
- A Christmas memory-1956.
- A duke in his domain-1957.
- One Christmas memory- 1967.
Learning From Truman
- Always have a backup plan.
- Stay hungry.
- Get out of your comfort zone.
- Be patient. Communication can almost fix everything.
- Never look back.
Truman’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Sucess
- There is only one unpardonable sin- deliberate cruelty. All rest can be forgiven.
- I don’t care what anybody says about me as long as it isn’t true.
- There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl’s complexion.
- As long as you live, there’s always something waiting; and even if it’s bad, and you know it’s bad, what can you do? You can’t stop living.
- Still, when all is said, somewhere one must belong: even the soaring falcon returns to its master’s wrist.