Success, fame, name, and money is the thing that today’s generation wants, and they are struggling to get this. But you won’t succeed until your hard work and determination are up to the mark. We have billions of examples of strugglers, but only thousands of them get success. Everyone is worthy if they love the profession in which they are, and follow the path of some successful tycoons. As such an example is Vasyl Lomachenko, a former world champion in three weight categories. His ideology shows that losing is not a chance, and hence he has a terrific record of 396 wins and 1 loss, in his career. For setting such a record one needs a high determination in his job, in his passion. And success, fame, name, and money are the results of this determination only. As he just gets a single loss in his entire carrier, it shows his spirit towards his ideology. so let us see how Vasyl Lomachenko manages and schedule his day.
Who is Vasyl Lomachenko ?
- Vasyl Anatoliyovych Lomachenko was born on 17 February 1988.
- Vasyl Lomachenko is a Ukrainian professional boxer who is the current WBA (Super) and ‘The Ring’ magazine lightweight Champion titles since 2018.
- He is one of the most successful amateur boxers of all time.
- He earned the WBO International featherweight title in his first professional fight against Jose Ramirez.
- He won the vacant WBO featherweight title in his third fight against Gary Russell Jr.
- He has faced only Loss to Orlando Salido in his second fight.
The past is useful only if it is used to prepare for the future.
Personal life of Vasyl Lomanchenko
|Children||Anatoly Lomachenko, Victoria Lomachenko|
- They live live in Camarillo, California.
If you can persist to the end, you have a better chance to win.
Morning of Vasyl Lomanchenko
- He is an early bird
He wakes up at 4.45am, in early morning. As he get morning positive vibe from fresh air, which makes him active throughout the day.
- He gets to jogging
He starts his jog at 5am and keep running till 6am which makes him, physically and mentally fit.
- He get fresh by taking a shower
After running and some warm up exercise he takes a shower, and drinks alot of water
- He takes a morning nap
Very few peoples knows the importance of taking a nap after doing workout and vasyl lomanchenko is one of them, he takes a morning sleep, after that he feels energetic.
- Takes his breakfast
Around 10am he takes his breakfast, which contains nutrious things, healthy for the diet.
Afternoon of Vasyl Lomachenko
- Training time
At 12.o clock he goes to training, and train his body according to his workout schedule.
- He performs extra curricular activities
He usually performs swimming, weightlifting or sport activities like tennis and basketball. which gives him strength and fun at the time.
- He takes his lunch
He takes his lunch which usually contains a vegetable soup or meat soup with pasta and a little chicken.
- He takes his way towards beach
In the last hours of afternoon, he heads to the beach to workout more in the sand or swim.
Evening of Vasyl Lomachenko
- Come back to home
At evening he come back to home, relax a bit, then play with his kids, and pay his time to his loving family.
- He performs more boxing work for a couple of hours
At 6.oclock he get back to the gym and training boxing for atleast 2 hours.
- Takes shower
After heavy workout he takes shower and get fresh and get ready for the meal.
- Enjoys his dinner
He take his meal with his famiky which incudes some kind of seafood with salad.
- Get back to sleep
As of heavy workout, he gets tired and get early to the bed, in the world of dreams.
Vasyl Lomachenko Facts
- Lomachenko is one of the most successful amateur boxers of all time.
- Vasyl Anatoliyovych Lomachenko won the WBO featherweight title in his third fight to set a world title in the fewest professional fights ever.
- CBS Sports named him Boxer of the Year in 2016.
- The Boxing Writers Association of America and The Ring named him Fighter of the Year in 2017.
- Lomachenko practices holding his breath under water. He says this forces him to push his body into the zone of discomfort, just as he will have to in the ring. His record is four minutes and 30 seconds.
Diet of Vasyl Lomachenko
For breakfast, he have oatmeal with fresh berries, nuts, and sometimes a chopped banana,” he said. “he enjoys a glass of fresh-squeezed orange juice each morning as well. Then, he will have some eggs and maybe an omelet, and of course, he needs to have my morning cup of coffee
Lunch is usually a vegetable soup or meat soup with pasta and a little chicken.
For dinner, it’s some kind of seafood with salad, and of course, a lot of water every day.
He has a net worth of $8 million.
Learning from Vasyl Lomachenko
- Improve the process to improve the outcome. Don’t worry too much if the outcome is not perfect if you still accomplish the general objective.
- I don’t have to pump myself up and neither should you. That’s because I go into every fight highly prepared. There is no such thing as confident. Only prepared or unprepared.
- You are going to lose. Find a way to deal with it. You are going to win. I suggest you find a way to deal with that too. Excessive amounts of alcohol is not recommended for either.
- Counter-punching: The worst strategy but the best tactic.