Virgil is one of the hottest names in fashion industry, he has made a place for himself an is the first African American to take the helm at industry giant Louis Vuitton. He is also best known for his kind of styling and design works and his creative passion goes beyond clothing. He died due to a rare type of cancer in November, 2021. Let’s take a look at his daily routine and some interesting facts about him.
Who is Virgil Abloh?
- Virgil Abloh was a designer and an entrepreneur.
- He was also the founder and CEO of Off-White.
- He was the Artistic director of menswear at Louis Vuitton.
- He was the creative director of Donda.
- He was born on September 30th, 1980 in U.S.
- He died on November 28th, 2021 due to cancer.
Mornings of Virgil
- He takes pleasure in domestic work
Due to his health issues, he was advised not to file miles or take up new projects which would strain his health. So, he had to cancel all his projects and spend some time at home as well.
- He used to drop his kids to school in the morning, and spend some time with his wife. He says that his wife plays an important role in his life.
Afternoons of Virgil
- Work routine
On usual days, before his health condition becoming severe, he used to be busy in photoshoots, travelling across his countries, endorsing for brands and attending meetings in his laptop.
- He also collaborated with brands like Vitra, Jimmy Choo, Sunglass Hut, Champion and many other.
Evenings of Virgil
- Family time
He would spend his evenings in hanging up new artwork and at recording studio and at most days he would spend time with his family.
- Born: September 30th, 1980, U.S.
- Died: November 28th, 2021, U.S.
- Education: University of Wisconsin.
- Years active: 2011-2021.
- Occupation: Designer.
- Spouse: Shannon Sundberg.
- Children: two
- Title: Founder and CEO of Off-white.
Things to know about Virgil
- He was very much interested in sports, he mainly loved Soccer and Basketball.
- He loved to do DJ.
- His inspiration ran the gamut from hip hop to classic art.
- He died due to a rare form of cancer.
- He was initially trained as an architect.
- He always held a passion for clothing and fashion design.
- He was able to attract some famous brands immediately during his initial career.
- He uses his clothing to make political statements.
Virgil Abloh’s Quotes to Inspire you Towards Success
- Fashion is Kinda a Joke.
- Art is made in hindsight.
- I don’t have to choose between high fashion or streetwear.
- I’m not really into style.
- I started off as a kid who didn’t care what my education was.
- Firtune favors the bold.
- I think, therefore I am.
- Knowdledge is power.
- Time is money.
- I came, I saw, I conqured.
- [Revealed] Arnold Schwarzenegger Daily Routine and Workout Routine in 2023
- [Revealed] Jordan Burroughs (Wrestler) Daily Workout Routine in 2023
- [Full Schedule] David Heinemeier Hannson Daily Routine, Lifestyle and Facts in 2023
- [Updated] Maria Popova (Writer) Daily Routine in 2023
- [Updated] Michael Phelps Daily Routine in 2023