Working upon your Strengths and compensating for your weakness is perhaps the best strategy that you can learn from successful people and use in any profession you pursue. To achieve in life, you should make a realistic assessment of your strengths and weakness, apart from what you can do or cannot do in your own given situation. Using your strength as the prime source, you can build your goals, accomplish your dreams, succeed in life, as an example let’s take a look at the daily routine and some facts about Warren Buffet.
Who is Warren Buffet?
- Warren Buffet is a well-known Businessman, investor, and philanthropist. He was born on August 30th, 1930 in Omaha, Nebraska, the United States to parents Howard Buffett and Leila Stahl Buffett.
- He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania. He is known for the leadership of Berkshire Hathaway with Charlie Munger.
- He was married to Susan Thompson and after her death, he was married to Astrid Menks and he has three children.
Start your day by building a routine to help you start each day in the best possible ways. You should stick to your routine every day including a weekend. Although allowing some slack and imperfections over the weekend is important, you should not get distracted from your routine. Let’s take a look at the daily routine of Warren Buffet.
Mornings of Warren
- He wakes up at 6.45 am in the morning
- He is a morning person and wakes up at 6.45 after eight hours of sleep.
Ice-cold can of Coca-Cola.
- He doesn’t drink tea or coffee in the morning, instead he drinks Coca-Cola, he claims that his calories come from sweet soda.
He enjoys Mcdonald’s for his morning meal.
If he finds time in the morning, he does some exercise.
Afternoons of Warren
- He spends his noon in the office and reads all day.
Newspaper and books
- He spends a decent time reading books and newspapers every day.
Evenings of Warren
- He gets home by 5-6
He respects his time a lot and gets back home once he’s done with his work.
- Sleep routine
- He goes to bed by 10
- He values sleep and goes to bed by 10 and before that he reads some books.
Personal Interest and Facts
- He is interested in music and had donated instruments and lessons to the children’s club in Omaha.
- He plays the Ukulele and online bridge to keep his mind sharp.
- He loves to meditate and do yoga.
- Warren bought his first when he was eleven years old.
- He’s living in the same house since 1958.
- Buffet earned $37 million a day in 2013.
Learning From Warren Buffet
- Here is what you can learn from Warren Buffet.
- Work what you do.
- Be like a child.
- Research something that you do previously and be prepared.
- Assess the risk involved.
- Limit your borrowing and what you owe others.
Warren Buffet’s Quotes’ to Inspire You Towards Success.
- Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble.”
- “Widespread fear is your friend as an investor because it serves up bargain purchases.”
- “Whether we’re talking about socks or stocks, I like buying quality merchandise when it is marked down.”
- “We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.”
- “The best thing that happens to us is when a great company gets into temporary trouble…We want to buy them when they’re on the operating table.”
- It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.”