From dedicating her life inside the four walls of a kitchen to multitasking at the office, women have excelled over the past years. The change happened because she was brave enough to voice her opinion and women empowerment is excelling these days, women are setting examples and inspiring each other, they believe in themselves and their abilities. One such woman who believed in herself and went miles in her career is Bozoma Saint John. Let’s take a look at her lifestyle, daily routine, and some of the interesting facts about her.
Who is Bozoma Saint John?
Bozoma Saint John is an American Businessperson, marketing executive, and employer at Netflix. She is the chief marketing officer (CMO) at Netflix, previously she served as the Chief marketing officer (CMO) at Endeavor, and chief brand officer (CBO) at Uber until June 2018. She was among the top fifty (50) most influential female leaders within the corporate and business sphere by leading ladies in Africa.
Bozoma says that she does not have a fixed routine as she keeps traveling, but she sticks to some routine that never changes every day, let’s take a look at them.
- She dedicates her morning to herself and her family.
Her morning time is for her self-care and her daughter and she starts her days with a prayer.
- No phone in the morning
She doesn’t touch her phone in the morning and she checks her emails only after her morning routine.
- She doesn’t take her laptop to meetings
Her afternoon time is usually for meetings and she makes sure that she doesn’t take her laptop and phone to the meeting as she finds it annoying when people would be in meetings with their laptops open and typing away.
- She checks her email
She makes sure that the emails are checked only after her morning self-care routine as the emails are negative.
- The secret to her high-powered energy is her nap.
When asked about her sleep routine, she said- ‘I sleep, or rather, I nap. There’s no conundrum that a 20-minute nap can’t help me unpack. It’s like a refresh button for my mind’.
Facts About Bozoma Saint John
Nickname: Bozoma Arthur
Birthday: January 21, 1997
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Also Known As Bozoma Boz A. Saint John
Born In: Ghana
Famous As: Chief Brand Officer at Uber
Spouse/Ex-: Peter Saint John (Late Husband)
Father: Rev. Dr. Appianda Arthur
Mother: Aba Arthur
Children: Eve Saint John, Lael Saint John
Education: Wesleyan University
Learning From Bozoma Saint John
We talk about women’s empowerment but still, she is being exploited in every possible way. Right from her home to office, she is being judged, body-shamed, and criticized for her color and her caste. In this world of judgments and discrimination, being a black woman in America, she rose to become one of the 50 most influential leaders of Africa, the lesson that we can take away from her is no matter where and which place or community you come from, you can achieve anything in life with the right attitude and goal in life, Bozoma Saint John is truly an inspiration.
Bozoma Saint John Quotes to Inspire You Towards Success
- I think it’s interesting how you can associate a creative brand with a human being and use some of the good qualities of the human being and make it like a real tangible product that a lot of people can love.
- Risk is the essence of any reward – to try the thing that no one else is willing to try.
- For me, pop culture is very fluid: it’s music, it’s movies, it’s booked, it’s art, it’s tech, it’s so many things – and as marketing and brand advocates, we should be able to take products and services and match them to what’s happening in pop culture.
- Pop culture and entertainment can be dismissed as surface, but it’s not. It’s the language we all speak, and it’s the connection point between people all over the world.
- Part of innovation is, fake it until you make it. Keep trying things, but it’s not just random trying.